After fifteen minutes,Weslee reached their apartment."That's weird Vlad.I have a feeling someone entered our apartment."Weslee said."Shhh...I'm at the Hotel now.Keep quiet."Vladimir said in a low voice.Geneva went to the elevator and Vladimir followed him through the stairs."That was tiring."he said to himself.Geneva reached room 327 and rang the doorbell.A man with a white mask wearing a hat appeared.He's skinny and tall.His hair is black.Geneva was nervous but still she put a happy face."Good Evening Sir!Here's your order.That'll be thirty bucks."Geneva said."Thanks!Come in!"the man said."Here's thirty bucks and here's another ten bucks for your tip."the man said."Wow Sir!Really!Thanks!"Geneva said.Vladimir walked down the hallway of the third floor."327?Hmm...where is it.This hall is pretty big for a hotel.Ahh there it is."he said to himself.Weslee spoke in the phone and said,"I have something important to tell you when you get home."she remained quiet afterwards."I'm at the front door.Just listen."Vladimir said.Vladimir peek at the mailbox and saw Geneva and the mask guy talking."This is bad,he has a mask.I should have been prepared and thought of a plan before I went here.This guy is not bad."Vladimir thinking."All right Geneva.Do you want to earn more money?"the man said."Yes of course!But who are you by the way and why should I trust you."Geneva asked."Well well well...Don't you recognize my voice?"the man said."Err...kinda but I have lots of orders everyday and I can't remember their voices but yours is kinda fa-mi-liar."she said."Just call me Mr.White.You know the Gao's don't you?"he asked."Yeah of course I know them,I mean their my co-workers C'mon!"she said."$5000 US Dollars."Mr.White said."So for five thousand dollars,what do I do?"she asked."Really simple.Just became best friends with your co-workers."he said."Then what?"she asked."Ask their secret and then find the necklace."Mr.White said."Okay then here's my cellular number and what the heck is this necklace for?"she asked."None of your business.I'll call you later.You may go now!"Mr.White said.Geneva accepted the deal.She is willing to became best friends with them just for the money.Vladimir heard everything as well as Weslee over the phone.Vladimir quickly used the stairs to get away and he drove the pizza cab as fast as he could and park it at the restaurant then he went home."Weslee!You heard everything didn't you?"he asked."Yeah I did!That Geneva is evil!I knew it!Let's be careful on our every action from now on."she insisted Vlad."Yeah and about that thing you said earlier that someone came in here?What's with that?"Vlad confused."Well you see,I think things are not in order as they we're before.You see this sugar was at the left side and the salt is on the right side and now look,they're reversed.That means,that detective got in here."Weslee said."I see.So is something missing?"Vlad asked."Nope nothing.Everything is here but still some of the things here we're changed like that clothes.They are messy.Just look at the closet."she said."Don't worry I don't think he got an information about us.We've got to focus on Geneva.She'll make her move."he said."Right!I will reveal the truth out of her mouth tomorrow.Heh!"she mumbled."About Mr.White,I suspect he's that spy.Don't you think?"he asked."Yeah I think Mr.White is the same person as the spy.Since we still have twenty-seven days left 'til the show starts,let's just focus on our work,Okay?"Weslee said."Yup!But for now,it's time for us to go to bed 'cause we still have work tomorrow.And yay!It's Friday!woohoo!!!"Vlad said.The two of them slept in the couch in the living room.They didn't realize because they we're so tired and exhausted that day.The next day,"Weslee will you marry me?"Vladimir proposed."I do!I will marry you!"Weslee replied."I'm the happiest man in the whole wide world!!"Vladimir shouted.Someone shouted at Vlad and said,"Vlad!Vlad you okay?"Weslee said.Vlad wake up and said,"What?We're getting married?"he was still sleepy and yawning while asking that to Weslee."No you idiot!I'm not gonna marry you.We're not even a couple!You said I should stop daydreaming!Well duh!Your also daydreaming and stuff!Too bad your dream isn't real!Haha!"Weslee laughed."Hmmp!I swear that it will come true someday.Just wait and see!"Vladimir said."Yeah...yeah...Whatever but the answer is still up to me."Weslee said."What time is it?"Vladimir asked.He looked into his watched and saw that it's only 4AM in the morning."Ugh.Still early...hey how come your awake?"Vladimir asked."I couldn't sleep.That's all."Weslee said."Hmm..How about we go on a date?"Vladimir asked."Wha-at?You mean as in right now?"Weslee shocked."Yeah C'mon!There's still stars out there.Let's go at the terrace and go stargazing."Vladimir said."That'd be a lame date but all right!"Weslee said.The two of them went at the terrace of their apartment and stargazed."Hey what's that"Vlad said."What?"Weslee looked.Vladimir kissed Weslee in the cheek."Hey Why did you do that for?"Weslee asked.Vladimir giggled."Look at the stars.There's a heart-shaped one over there."Vladimir said."Nah..nah...I'm not gonna fall for your old tricks again."Weslee said."Really just trust me this once."Vladimir insisted.Weslee looked at the sky and saw a heart-shaped stars."It's beautiful"Weslee said."Just like you"Vladimir said."Lame jokes again."Weslee laughed."No I mean it Weslee!I'm serious."Vladimir said."Fine!Fine!I believe you.I never knew stargazing at the stars was fun.I loved stars but I never realized their beauty until now."Weslee said."You see that shining star over there?"Vladimir asked."Yeah!It's pretty."Weslee said."That's my star.Remember when you see the stars,you see me too.I'm guiding you and protecting you with that shining star of all 'cause one day,I'll be a star myself."Vladimir said."That star over there,the one that's flashing in different colors.That's my star!I will shine like that one day!Whenever you see it,always remember me."Weslee said."Let's promise that these two stars will be our knight and shining armour.They'll be our shield.I promise do you?"Vlad said."I promise"Weslee said with a smile on her face.They didn't sleep and watched the sun rise.Then they went to work again.Weslee confronted Geneva."Hey spit it out!You talked with Mr.White last night didn't you?"she said."Yeah but I am hear to give the $5000 US Dollars to the both of you.He's a bad person.Let's escape from him.I have two brothers at Philippines.If you come with me he won't find you.Are you willing to come?"Geneva said."How come your brothers live in Philippines?"The two asked."Their not my real brothers actually,just half-brothers.Our fathers is the same but our mother is different.It's been ten years something when I last saw them.Their about the same age as the both of you."Geneva said."Ohh..How old are you Geneva?"Vladimir asked."I'm eighteen and how about the two of you?"she asked."Weslee is twenty and I'm twenty-two."Vladimir said."Anyway,why should we believe you?"Weslee asked."He said to me that I need your secrets and your necklace.I agreed but in my heart actually I'm against it.I just agreed because he might hurt me or something.I care for the both of you even I seemed to annoyed you all the time."Geneva said while tears are falling down her cheeks."Nah I'm not convinced."Weslee said."Besides we promised a special someone that we're here to reach out dreams and we're not gonna fail that special someone who trusted us."Vladimir said."Fine but if you changed your mind just tell me."Geneva said.Meanwhile Detective Mike a.k.a. Mr.White phoned President Leonardo."Sir!I told the girl and she seemed to agreed on our deal."Mike said."Good...good..."Leonardo said."I heard their conversation a minute ago at the store and they don't seemed convinced at all.What do we do Sir?"Mike asked."That's easy!Call the producer of both shows and tell them to disqualify those two.Put money on their faces and that should do."Leonardo said."Sir you really are smart.Is your grade A+ in high school?"Mike asked."Just do your damn job Mike!"Leonardo said."Yes Sir!"Both of them hanged the phone.Mike was thinking,"I must contact the tv station right away.I've got to search up their phone number on the net."Mike called both stations.He sent them $20,000 US Dollars each and the price is to disqualify both Gao's in the contest.The producer agreed with the deal because where would you get $20,000 that easily?They didn't think about the dreams that would be ruined.All they want is the money."Still our answer is no."Weslee said."For now I guess."Geneva said."We won't give up our dreams and that's final."Vladimir said."Whatever!I'm the one concerned but still you don't trust me.It's your life not mine."she said.
B.A.F. Best AF Friends AF=AsianFanatics :)) Haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment