Calron and Aarvin brought clothes and food to Weslee."Here you go!"Calron said."Thanks!"Weslee said.Weslee changed her clothes but then hours passed and still she haven't eaten anything."Weslee!C'mon!Eat please will ya?"Aarvin said."But I have no appetite."Weslee said."You have to eat!If Vlad was conscious right now,he'd tell you the same thing."Calron said."I think Calron is right."Aarvin said."Fine!I'll eat now."Weslee said.Weslee decided to ate her food and then she fell asleep.Calron and Aarvin decided to stay with her at the hospital while Geneva is enjoying her victory.The next day,someone was touching her hair about 7AM.Weslee looked to see who it is.Her eyes grew larger when she saw him awake.He smiled at her and said,"I'm back."Vladimir said."You made me worried there.I was such a crybaby yesterday it's because it's your fault."Weslee said while she's controlling her laughter of joy."Hmmm...I guess we better leave you two alone."Calron said."We'll be going home then!Cya!"Aarvin said."Stupid you!Why did you have to protect me?"Weslee asked."You know why and also because that camera is important to you isn't it?"Vladimir said."Yeah it is important to me but if it will cost your life,I'd rather loose it than loose you.I kept praying and praying yesterday,I told God to give us another chance because I wanted to tell you that I like you,Vladimir."Weslee said."You really are a silly girl.Are you sure?You really like me?"Vladimir said.His face looks so happy to see Weslee and he wanted to jump from the bed."Yeah you heard it right.Don't push yourself,you just recovered."Weslee said.Meanwhile at Vancouver,Canada,Natalia Reyes was trying to escape to go to the airport when suddenly,their bodyguards stopped her.She didn't had the chance to escape.Weslee called the doctor and the doctor said that he's fine to go home.Geneva came and said that she'll cover up all the bills."Thanks Geneva!"Weslee said."No problem!It's from Mr.White,the money I mean.I still pretend that I will corner you two but It's not true actually."Geneva said.That day,Vladimir went home while Weslee went to the mall to roam her cellphone internationally.She called grandma immediately."Hey Grandma!How are you?"Weslee said."Thank God it's you my dear!I heard Vlad is in critical condition.Is he alright?"Natalia asked."Yeah he's fine now,he was discharged earlier."Weslee said."Thank goodness.Anyway,I tried to escape from your granpa but his bodyguards got me.I'm sorry my dear.I'll just send you allowance."It's okay grandma and we're glad to hear your safe.Thanks for the allowance grandma.We're sorry we don't have a job here but soon we'll apply for one and we'll continue our career here.I love you and I miss you grandma."Weslee said."You too my dear.Bye for now."Natalia said.After a few days,Weslee saw a contest on tv.It's a competition for a two person only.The first person will have to sing and the second person will have to dance.Weslee and Vladimir auditioned and luckily,they passed the audition."Meanwhile Geneva reported to Mr.White about what happened."Sorry for the late report but Vladimir is fine now.Now their auditioning a lame show again."Geneva said."I see.Just continue with your mission."Mr.White said.Weslee and Vladimir went home to bring the good news!"Guys!We passed the audition!We're included in the top 10"Weslee said."Woot!The competition will be next week!"Vladimir said."Congratz!You two."Calron said."Do your best!We'll definitely support you!"Aarvin said."Yeah We'll cheer you up when your on stage!"Geneva said.Vladimir called her grandma."Hey Grandma!Guess what?I have good news for you!"Vladimir said."Really?Let's hear it then."Natalia said."Me and Weslee got accepted in top 10 in a contest on tv."Vladimir said."That's great!I wish the two of you good luck and always remember!!!Granny supports you!"Natalia said."Of course and we'll be doing our best.We promise you!"Vladimir said.For the whole week,Weslee and Vladimir kept practicing for the contest.Vladimir removed his sweaty shirt because it was too hot in the house.Geneva entered to give him juice while she saw the half of the heart necklace.Vladimir suddenly put his shirt back on."Sorry did I interrupt you?"Geneva asked."Umm...no not at all."Vladimir said.Geneva left and called Mr.White."Hey!Really good news!It's confirmed!They really are the missing grandchildren of Mr.Leonardo.I saw the necklace."Geneva said."Nice!Well I'll inform Mr.President about this."Mr.White said.The day of the competiton came and Weslee and Vladimir made it to second place.After the competiton,a producer approached them and said,"You two have good talents in singing and dancing,would you like to be in a commercial?"Both of them replied and said,"Sure."Meanwhile Mr.White phoned President Leonardo."Sir!Geneva said they saw their necklace."Mr.White said."Just by the word,you believe her already?Tell her to get the photo of the necklace,then maybe I'll believe her.I'm not that convinced Mike."Leonardo said."Yes Sir!"Weslee and Vladimir produced a softdrink's commercial.It gained them a bit of popularity.Mr.White called Geneva."Hey Boss said I need a proof like a picture.Email it to me."Mike said."Hmp!Okay then!"Geneva said.One time,Weslee was taking a shower at the bathub.The bathub has a sliding door in it when suddenly Geneva entered."Hey Weslee!I'm just here to find my hairbrush.I left it somewhere in here."Geneva said."Okay sure!"Weslee said.Geneva started to look for the necklace but she had no luck."This two are good!"she thought irritated."Ummm Geneva?Is something the matter?"Weslee asked."No!Not at all it's just I couldn't find my favorite hairbrush.That's all!"Geneva left the washroom."I swear I saw Vlad wearing that thing!What a loser I am."she said obviously pissed off.She called Mr.White."Those two are good,I can't find it."Geneva said."What a shame.Just call when you got good news!"Mr.White said.Mr.White reported to President Leonardo personally."Sir!Geneva can't show the necklace.She said she can't find it."Mike said."I see.That girl is probably lying."Leonardo said."I think so too because she wanted money."Mike said.Natalia was overhearing their conversation again.She went back to her office immediately and phoned Weslee and Vladimir."Hello Grandma!Guess what?We won second place and we got a new softdrink's commercial."Vladimir said."That's great to hear but Geneva,right?"Natalia asked."Yes,that's our friend's name."Weslee said."She's actually a spy.I heard it from your grandpa.She's after your necklace."Natalia said."What Grandma?Are you sure?"Weslee asked."Yes!I'm sure and I never lied to you two."Natalia said."I know that girl's bad from the very beginning."Vladimir said."Grandma!We believe you so what do we do?"Weslee asked."Hmmm...send me your necklace.That's the only way I think we should do and right away."Natalia said."Okay but why?"Weslee asked."You still don't get it huh?If she can't find the necklace then she can't proof that we're the Reyes grandchildren."Vladimir explained."Ohh I get it now.All right Vladimir let's go."Weslee said.Vladimir and Weslee sent the necklace to their grandmother so it would be safe.Meanwhile,the Ramirez are watching television in the living room.They have a big plasma television and a nice comfy couch.Calron and Aarvin we're playing video games while Geneva kept walking back and forth in the television."Sis!C'mon!Can't you see we're playing video games?"Aarvin said."Yeah and it's racing!I'll loose if you keep walking around and around like that.It's making us go dizzy."Calron said."Fine!Fine!Fine!I'll sit down.Happy now?"Geneva said."Yeah Thanks!"Aarvin said."What's the problem sis?Why do you keep walking around like that?"Calron said."None of your business.It's my business besides I know if I told you,you won't like it at all."Geneva said.The twin-brothers decided not to talk about it.The producer who called them called them again and said,"Hey you two!Would you like me to be your manager?"Weslee and Vladimir freaked out with excitement."Yeah!Yeah!"they said."All right then!Come today at my office and let's sign you the contract."the manager hang up the phone.Weslee and Vladimir we're still in shock because they can't believe that they really would become a star.They quickly went to their manager's office and signed the contract.*********************************************
What do you think of my story? Please post a comment on this or message me at cbox it's on the right side of this screen or email us at frhcraziefanatic@yahoo.com.ph you could also send us your story and we'll put credits in your name or do you have suggestions about our story? tell us :) it will really help a lot to make our story better!thanks for your support! We'll update this site always...Stay tuned for more of our stories^^.Poor Geneva!Her evil plan won't work.Granny rocks!\m/ What would President Leonardo do now that Geneva can't find the necklace?Would Vladimir and Weslee become a star?Find out on the next chapter of Reincarnation Of Me.Presented by
-mbwzy-bcutiesx-
B.A.F. Best AF Friends AF=AsianFanatics :)) Haha!
-BaFsiSSiNs-
No comments:
Post a Comment