
In her dreams,she saw a fortune teller."Please!Please!Go to this address tomorrow.I will tell you everything.I'm Yuuki."the fortune teller said.The next day,Weslee was called Mr.Wuwo and told that she'd come the day after today or rather tomorrow."Okay!Are you okay now?"Wuwo asked."Yup!Thanks to your advice!"Weslee said."I'll see ya then tomorrow."Wuwo hang up the phone.Weslee went to the address the fortune teller told her.She was shocked because it really was the lady she saw on the dream."Have a sit."Yuuki said."Why did you tell me to come here?"Weslee asked."It's because I'm going to tell you everything about your life and your future."Yuuki said."My life?It's fine really...my future...I don't want to know about it but I think my future is just fine."Weslee said."Listen to me Weslee."Yuuki said."How?How did you know my name?"Weslee puzzled."Because I know you!I really do!"Yuuki said."Well just tell me then please."Weslee asked."Your name is Winnie or rather Winifred.Your surname is Reyes but you changed your name to Weslee Gao.You we're adopted and your grandfather always hated you but you still got your grandma who loves you but then it changed because you didn't follow your heart."Yuuki said."My heart?I always follow my heart and my heart is just fine."Weslee said."It's not.You must realize it.Deep in your heart,you feel pain inside.I will tell you this.Be happy with your life.Don't give up on anything.Because at last,you will have a happy ending just like in fairytales."Yuuki said."Yeah right I have to go now."Weslee said."Don't go yet.Your thinking I'm not making any sense right?"Yuuki said."Hey how did you know what I was thinking?"Weslee shocked."I told you.You have been reincarnated."Yuuki said."Reincar- what?"Weslee asked."When a person dies,they are reincarnated or it is what you call reincarnation.They forget all their memories from their past lives."Yuuki said."So you mean that I was reincarnated?Is that what your saying?"Weslee asked."Yes!You got it right!You we're reincarnated because the you from before wished to have a different life."Yuuki said."What?The me from before?What's my name back then?"Weslee asked."Your name was Winter.You live in the same country but then you have a poor life.You have twelve siblings.Your parents abandoned you.You had to work hard as a vendor for them to eat.Suddenly you wished for a different life then a truck hit you and you die."Yuuki said."OMG!But how can I say that you really are telling the truth?This maybe a scam or something just for money."Weslee said.Yuuki showed the mirror of the past,it can reveal your previous life that you had from before.Weslee saw everything and her eyes was in shocked that she couldn't believe what she was seeing."Well?Do you believe me now?"Yuuki asked."Yeah now I really do.Where is my parents,my siblings?Are they still alive?What happened to them when I was gone?"Weslee said."Your siblings,they we're sleeping when suddenly,the candle that they lighted on your house,dropped on the floor and unfortunately,they all burned."Yuuki was explaining it to Weslee while showing it in the mirror of the past."Your parents are no longer alive today."Yuuki said."Isn't there something to turn back time and save my siblings and my parents?"Weslee asked."There is but it will cost you something."Yuuki said."What?What is it?Anything!I'll do anything just tell me what's the cost for it?"Weslee asked."I have the power to save your siblings on the fire and your parents but if I do that,it will change the future.It will change you.It will affect everyone that is connected with you."Yuuki said."Like what's gonna affect it?"Weslee asked."It will affect the number of your siblings,from twelve,they will become three.Do you want that?"Yukki asked."Hmmm...let me think.Is that all that's going to change?"Weslee asked."Not only that.The one you loved the most,he or she will truly hate you.It will be up to you if you can change his or her hatred.That is one of the three conditions."Yuuki said."What's the second and the third condition?"Weslee asked."You will give up your most important dream of all.That's being a star and thirdly,Vladimir will forget about you."Yuuki said."That is one tough condition but what are the things that won't change?"Weslee asked."You are still Weslee Gao,an adopted daughter.Your parents and three siblings are still alive now but it's up to you to find them if you agree on my three conditions.The memories of Vlad and you,Vladimir still remembers it.Same parents and same grandparents.Same everything but the difference is,Vladimir don't have feelings for you anymore.Your grandparents surname will be Gao because the history will changed.Your great-grandfather would be a Taiwanese.It's up to you to change your destiny."Yuuki said."Will my parents and siblings recognize me when they saw me?"Weslee asked."Nope they won't recognize you but don't worry they will find you."Yuuki said."I see well tt's a risky path to choose but I'll take it.It's a deal!I'm willing to start all over again just to be with my loved ones.If me and Vladimir really are meant to be,it will happen."Weslee said."Is that your final decision?Remember it will change you too.Not in the appearance but in heart."Yuuki said."I see.I don't mind if I change.It's a yes!"Weslee said.Yuuki started the change the time from before.She changed the future.After five minutes,it was done.Weslee Gao gave up her dream.She choose to work at MBW Company.Calron and Aarvin migrated to L.A. with Geneva and their parents.The three of them are true siblings now and not half-half.The engagement is still on in two years.It's still the same time,the only thing that's change is the people connected with Weslee.The public already knew that Weslee is only an adapted daughter."I'm very proud of my grandaughter."Leonardo said while speaking in public at the press."Wow!A lot of things changed.I wonder if my decision about changing time was right.I hope my parents and siblings are finding me now."Weslee thought."Sir!You are a good man.She's not your real grandaughter but you treat her like your own."the reporter said."Let's not talk about it.I don't want everyone to see her as an adapted,I want everyone to see her as a Gao."Leonardo said."How about your grandson Sir?Are you proud of him?"the reporter asked."No comment on that."Leonardo said.The future changed.Leonardo is now in favor of Weslee instead of his only grandson,Vladimir.Vladimir hates to work at the office.He is lazy and enjoys to party than to work that's why Leonardo and Natalia always scolded him.The engagement of Geneva and Vladimir we're cancelled because Vladimir seems to not be ready yet.Vladimir was at the corner watching the press interviewing Weslee and his grandfather,Leonardo."Hmp!It's always her!Why can't he be proud of me?Why is he always proud of Weslee?Weslee you always took my place.That place is mine.Your not a real Gao.Your just some orphan.I hate you!"Vladimir thinking looking at Weslee smiling at the crowd.Natalia saw Vladimir."Look at you!You look awful!That's why we're never proud of you.You always make troubles!You make our reputation down!Look at Weslee!Even though she's a girl,I think she will be a better successor than you!Go home and take some rest."Natalia said."Yeah!Yeah!Whatever,you stupid!!"Vladimir said while Natalia slapped him.Let's settle this business when we get home C'mon!"Natalia said.Natalia and Vladimir went home."Hey Vladimir!What's up with you?Why are you always making troubles and make us pissed all the time?"Natalia said angrily."It's because I don't like your adopted grandaughter whatsoever."Vladimir said."She's your sister!"Natalia said."She isn't!She's an orphan."Vladimir said."She may be an orphan but I wished she was my grandaughter and my real grandson,you,I wish you we're the orphan."Natalia left sighing."Ugh.What do I do with my grandson?He's always like that.Giving problems and stuff."Natalia thought.
*********************************************
What do you think of my story? Please post a comment on this or message me at cbox it's on the right side of this screen or email us at frhcraziefanatic@yahoo.com.ph you could also send us your story and we'll put credits in your name or do you have suggestions about our story? tell us :) it will really help a lot to make our story better!thanks for your support! We'll update this site always...Stay tuned for more of our stories^^.OMG!The time changed and everything seemed to have affected it.How will their love story end?Vladimir seems like a black-sheep now while Weslee seems the angel.Who is Weslee's parents and siblings?Are they starting to find her?Can Weslee changed Vladimir's bad attitude?Find out on the next chapter of Reincarnation Of Me.Presented by-mbwzy-bcutiesx-
B.A.F. Best AF Friends AF=AsianFanatics :))
Haha!
-BaFsiSSiNs-
No comments:
Post a Comment