Leonardo went into his room and laid down in bed.He was thinking about his decisions."Are my decisions right?Natalia...what she said was true.I followed my heart and I didn't even care about my parents if they'd be mad at me."he sighed as he fell asleep thinking about it.Meanwhile,Mr.Wuwo came to Weslee."Hey Weslee!How are you?Guess what?there are lots of projects waiting for you and that's not all!Jiro Wang is having a concert with you."Wuwo said."Whoa!Really?Jiro's coming back?After months,gosh,I'll be seeing him again."Weslee said.Vladimir stared at him."C'mon Vlad!Don't be jealous!You know ever since!I so like him but don't worry,you'll always be my number one!"Weslee said."Yeah and I trust you."Vladimir said as he smiled."So when is the concert then?"Weslee asked."It's going to be next week.You have to do your rehearsal now!"Wuwo said."Yeah!Hey Vlad,are you coming with me to my rehearsal?"Weslee asked."No thanks!I still have things to do."Vladimir said.Mr.Wuwo and Weslee went to rehearse with the back-up dancers."Where's Jiro I wonder?"Weslee asked."Oh That!He's still in Taipei!He'll be here like two days before the concert.He's also practicing back there."Wuwo said."All right!"Weslee said.Days passed and Jiro arrived in the Philippines."Hey Weslee!!!"Jiro said."Whoa!Hey gosh you remembered my name!!"Weslee said as they hugged each other."I never imagined that this day had come sooner!"Jiro said."Yeah me too and I never thought I'd be a star here.Haha!"Weslee said.They had their concert and after that,Weslee toured Jiro around Philippines.One day,Jiro talked to Weslee."It's nice out here in Philippines.So HOT!"Jiro said."Yeah hot!Just like you!Haha!"Weslee said."I still had that picture you gave me!I wish time would stop right now but I'll be going soon back to Taipei."Jiro said sadly."Why are you sad?"Weslee asked."Because I'm going to miss my number one fan and that's you!"Jiro said."Aww!Don't miss me!I'm always with you.We're friends right?Well friends maybe miles away in distance but in their hearts,they were never apart."Weslee said."Yah I know but it's hard for me to go because wo xi huan ni."Jiro said as Weslee's eyes we're shocked."This feelings.This weird feelings,I don't know how to let it go.I know you already love somebody else."Jiro said."Duibuqi!Duibuqi for hurting your feelings and thank you for understanding my feelings.I admire you.If we'd have another life,I promise you,I'd find you and return your feelings because maybe in another life,I can love you.I also like you but I never imagined that a superstar would like a simple girl,who is only one of his fan so xie xie ni!"Weslee said."I will wait for that lifetime and I as well promise you,I'll find you to and no matter what it takes,I'll win your heart."Jiro said as he kissed Weslee goodbye."Until the next lifetime."Jiro said as he walked away.Weslee was waving at him as she smiles."Duibuqi Jiro!I loved Vladimir more than you.See you next lifetime."Weslee thought to herself.Meanwhile,Vladimir talked to his grandpa."Grandpa!Can you please stop this nonsense?"Vladimir said.Leonardo remained silent."I don't love Geneva,the one I love is Weslee!"Vladimir said."You love her but she appears to be your sister in public.It'll ruin our reputation."Leonardo said."Is that what you care about?Some stupid reputation?What about me?My feeling?When did you ever considered how I feel?What would you do if your the one in my situation?Marrying the one you don't love?I followed everything you want me to do.Just this once!Please listen to me and respect my decision."Vladimir said."I'm sick of this!Just get out of my room."Leonardo yelled.Vladimir is so mad that he punched his grandfather."That should keep you awake.I hope your awake now."Vladimir said as he walked out of the door.After a few days,Leonardo spoked to the press."Winifred Gao is only our adopted grandchild but even I told the truth,please don't treat her like adopted.Vladimir and Weslee,I'm sorry for all the things that I've done that it hurted your feelings.Vladimir and Weslee,keep reaching your goals.I'm confident that you can do it.Forgive me!I respect your decisions.To The TG Company,we'll still be partners if you want but I'm sorry,I have to respect my grandson's decision.I can't force him to love someone that he doesn't love.For once in my life,this is the right thing that I have done."Leonardo said.Everyone was shocked about the news that they heard.After a few days,the TG Company agreed to cancel the engagement and still keep in touch with the MBW Company.After a few years,Weslee and Vladimir became a popular superstar in the Philippines and they got married after two more years.They have forgiven their grandfather.They had their baby boy named Wyllcent Vanfred Gao.~END~
THANKS 4 READING 19 CHAPTERS OF MY STORY!!!^__^
THERE'LL BE SEASON 2 CALLED "REBIRTH" STARRING JIRO WANG DONG CHENG AND RAINIE YANG CHENG LIN :) HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN NEXT SEASON!!!
THERE'LL BE SEASON 2 CALLED "REBIRTH" STARRING JIRO WANG DONG CHENG AND RAINIE YANG CHENG LIN :) HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN NEXT SEASON!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment