Sunday, December 20, 2009

Crush On You Chapter 12:Extra Chapter:Prince Dragon Part 3/3

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A/N:About the decade thing,I meant centuries lol sry about that =P @blm thx 4 correcting me all the time haha^^

I wonder what will happen if the dragon's slayers reached us.Will they kill Prince Dragon?Well probably and that's a big chance because he kidnapped me.I wonder how my parents are doing also Prince Xiu.I'm really confused right now who I loved more.Is it Prince Xiu or Prince Dragon?I want Prince Dragon to feel the loved he never had for centuries.His life didn't turned out well because of my family and I'm kind of guilty about it even though I'm not yet born at that time.Still,my great great grandfather's blood flows within me and that makes me his enemy but instead of treating me as enemy,he treats me as an acquaintance.I'm feeling guilty because I had this great life.I get everything I want while him,he lost everyone so dear to him and he was sealed in that dragon box for centuries.It was like he's been imprisoned because of my family again.I can't blame him though for kidnapping me.All he wanted was to become human again and I think that he doesn't have any bad intentions because I never saw that aura on him.If he becomes human again,I'll be sure to accompany him and help him forget about those past memories he had.I'll make him realize the life that he never saw.I'll take him out of the darkness that he's feeling right now.He is a good person but nobody actually saw it.Whenever dragons are mentioned anywhere,everyone will think that their evil and that they'll kill people even though not all of them are like that."It's the cave up there!"Prince Xiu shouted."Everyone!Let's move out!"Danson,the dragon slayer said."People!I can sense it.Their after us."Prince Dragon said."What do we do?"I said."Let's just wait for them.I'll explain.They'll listen."Prince Dragon said."But what if they don't listen?You could die.They'll kill you!"I said."Lady Cyndi,do you love me?"he asked.I don't know what to say to him.I became quiet for a moment."These past few weeks,you have been kind to me.Yes!I'm starting to have feelings for you."I said."Then,are you willing to turn me into a human?"Prince Dragon asked."Of course at all costs!"I said."I'm sorry Lady Cyndi,I never told you the whole truth about the green light.Actually if you kiss me on my lips,you will die since were connected by the green light.I'd rather stay as a dragon than become a human."he said.Why did he hide it from me?I wonder which will stand out more.Is it my life or him?Of course I value my life but I don't want to be selfish.I want to help him."Isn't there any other options?"I asked."There is another option.The dragon box should be smashed into pieces.That way,the green light won't kill the Prince Dragon's true love.Phew!I'm relief that there's this option."I'm relieved after hearing that option.After awhile,the dragon slayers and Prince Xiu arrived."Give Lady Cyndi back!"Prince Xiu shouted."After Prince Dragon!Seal him!"Danson,the dragon slayer shouted."Stop!Don't hurt him,please!"I said as I blocked the way."He's a nice person if you would just know him.Don't hurt him please!All he wants is to become a human again.Please drop your weapons.I'm begging you!"I shouted.Everyone dropped their weapons.Suddenly,Prince Dragon grabbed me."You fell for it!"he said.What?He lied about everything?I can't believe it."Well everything I said was true except that my really plan was to capture your feelings and then,I can kill you and take my revenge."he said."Why didn't you just kill me in the first place?Why did you have to make it so long?"I shouted."Because I wanted your death to be extra special.I wanted to kill you in front of everyone.I wanted them to feel the pain that everyone has caused me all this centuries.I've lost everyone who were dear to me because of your stupid family.So everyone,don't dare to attack me or I'll kill her without hesitation.REVENGE!"Prince Dragon shouted.Just as I thought.He just pretended to be nice to me.But knowing him for these past weeks,I can tell that everything he has shown me is from the bottom of his heart.They don't look lies to me.For me,the him that he has shown me was the real him."Revenge?Prince Dragon,if you kill me right now or if you kill everyone from my family,do you think you'll be happy?Would your whole clan rise again and be with you?You still won't complete yourself because you lost the most important piece in yourself and that is LOVE.You already have forgotten the feeling to loved a person and to be loved.Do you think your whole clan would be happy seeing you like this?Seeing you seeking revenge?They won't be happy because you destroyed your life.Prince Dragon,it's not too late to change your mind.You can start a new life again.Were right here.I know everything that you have shown me all these weeks were true.It was the real you.Prove to everyone that half-humans and half-dragons is not what they think.Your not a treat to society.Your not scary at all because the appearance of a creature whether it's human or animal or whatever their appearance is,it's not what should we see.What should we see is the inside of it.It's their heart."I said."La-dy Cyn-di."Prince Dragon said in a low tone.He started to cry.Then suddenly,his appearance became smaller and smaller.He was turning into a human."He turned into a human?HOW?"everyone kept murmuring."How did you changed back?"I said while he was still carrying me on his arms.Prince Dragon,he is such a handsome guy.I never thought that he really is this handsome just like the way it was described in the book."I don't know but Prince Jiro is back.It seems that the kiss is not the answer to my old self.The answer was myself feeling loved again.Just like how my clan used to loved me."he smiled."Prince Xiu,forgive me."I said as I kissed Prince Jiro on his lips.I can't described the feeling but his lips are so soft.My heart kept beating and beating faster and faster.Prince Jiro's face was shocked for one second and then he hugged me.The green light suddenly appeared once again.I became paralyzed again.My heartbeat was slowing down.I can still hear their voices."Quickly,smashed the dragon box!It shall save Lady Cyndi's life!"Prince Jiro shouted."Good thing we brought it!"Prince Xiu said."Then let me do the honor!"Danson,the dragon slayer said.I can just hear that something was smashed and then my heartbeat rise again.After awhile,I became conscious."Prince Xiu,I'm sorry I--"It's okay Lady Cyndi.I'm happy for you because you followed your heart."he said smiling.As we went back at the castle,I explained everything to my parents and to Prince Xiu's parents and to the villagers too.At first,my parents objects our love to one another but then after awhile,they began to accept and respect my decision.Everyone accepted Prince Jiro as the Wang Dragon's Survivor.Prince Jiro tried to start moving on wtih his life with me.The person who taught him love and forget hatred.Several months later,Prince Jiro proposed to me and we were married.We had fraternal twins named Prince Jiro II Wang and Princess Cyndi II Wang.I wonder if our children would be half-dragon half humans too.

No comments:

Post a Comment