Thursday, December 24, 2009

Crush On You Chapter 17:Airport




"That's why I told you to wait.I'm going to call Calvin to get my helicopter."Jiro said as he pressed a button in his phone."You don't have to.We can just take a bus."I said."Nah.It's already here.Follow me."Jiro said.This guy owns a helicopter?so there is a good side of him after all.Well I guess we just have a bad first impression onto each other.As we went outside the mall,I was shocked that the whole parking lot was cleared instead there was a helicopter waiting for us."Jiro,I never ride into a helicopter before."I said."Don't be scared.It's just like the feeling on airplane although it's pretty noisy in the helicopter."Jiro said.We went inside the helicopter and Jiro got a driver to drive his helicopter.As we went up,I was happy to see the sceneries down there.They were so small.I feel like I'm riding the airplane again.Well I miss riding airplanes.It feels like I'm on a date with Jiro.I wish this was a date.I never had my first date but if I would have it,I want it to be with one of my crushes at least plus Jiro,he was the first guy to gave me these bouquet of flowers and he was my first kiss too and it was my first time riding on a helicopter and it's with him too.So many first times that happened to me in my lifetime and most of them are with Jiro.I wish we became friends but I'm at least glad that were not fighting anymore since I and him apologized to each other.I'm worried about Danson.I'm worried that I may have hurt his feelings because I don't like hurting others feelings most likely when it comes to love because I have felt the hurt when all three of them are ignoring me at school and it feels like I'm invisible,I'm not present and I'm not there.Like when they passed by at me,they just passed by like I'm just some sort of wind that they could not feel.Before,they were cold at me and now,I'm starting to get along with them.I'm glad that the three of them became my neighbors because it's an opportunity for me to express who I am to them.I will know them a bit more and they will know me as well.The winter break has just started this week yet my Christmas is pretty cold because let's say it's a different feeling when your far away from the people dear to you although the people who has a place in my heart is just next to me,it's still isn't complete without the family around you."Driver!Contact the airport immediately and stopped all the flights boarding to Korea."Jiro said.The driver nodded and contacted the airport.

"Panda,you really have to do that?"I said."Of course I have the power,"HER"Jiro said.I don't know how to thank him but suddenly my body just moved and hugged him."Jiro,thanks!"I said as I hugged him.He was shocked and he couldn't respond immediately."Um."he replied."Gosh!I'm so sorry.I'm just so glad that your helping me out."I said while blushing."It was nothing.Just an acquaintance hug."he said.I think it's his way of saying sorry by helping me out.He was probably guilty about the video thing.Xiu,why did you ignored me today?Are you mad at me?I wonder what Xiu is thinking of me now.After a bit more,we landed at the airport.I and Jiro quickly went to the station to page Danson."Mr.Danson Tang!Mr.Danson Tang!Please come at station 0-1 immediately.Mr.Danson Tang!Mr.Danson Tang!Please come at station 0-1 immediately."the receptionist said.After awhile Danson came."Cyndi,what are you doing here?"Danson asked."Well uh...about your letter,does that mean your not coming back anymore?"I said."Silly.I'll be gone for two weeks.It's winter break now and I'll be spending Christmas with my whole family in Korea and then I'm doing some business thing with my father then I'll be coming back."he said."I'm relieved.I thought your never gonna come back."I said."By the time I come back,I hope you will have an answer.Whatever your answer is,I'll respect it."he said as he smiled."Take care.See you soon!"I said.

After that,I and Jiro went home."Erm,thanks!You really didn't have to use a helicopter and stop the Korea Airlines and clear the whole parking lot at the mall."I said."I was mean to you these past few days and we just met,I guess it was a pretty bad impression and I just want to make it up to you.Here!"Jiro said as he gave me $1,000."What is this for?"I asked."It's your salary.Your job is over.Buy your grandma a gift for her birthday and for Christmas too."he said."Seriously?Isn't this salary too much.I can't accept this."I said as I gave him the money back."No Cyndi,take it or else I'll call Sumo Wrestler and take you out again and from now on,no Mr.Panda,Mr.Stalker or Mr.Saucy Face and I won't call you Ms.Servant,Her,and Ms. Acquaintance anymore.No calling calling."he smiled at me.Since it's Christmas Eve today,you and me are now friends."Jiro said."Okay okay,I'll take it just enough with the sumo wrestler thing.I'm not calling you stupid names again and don't call me her anymore,okay?or whatever stupid name you got in your mouth.Thanks again,friend.It's a deal."I said as I smiled back.Gosh!Has Jiro eaten a poisoned food?Why is he so kind to me and now were friends?Finally!Dear God,thank you for this wonderful Christmas gift.I wish that Xiu isn't mad at me or anything.After awhile the phone rang,I answered it."Wei!Cyndi!Merry Christmas!"a lady's voice came in."Mom,is that you?"I said."It is!How are you doing?I,your dad and Mr.Wang are now in Rome,Italy."she said."Ohh.Merry Christmas too mom!I'm fine.We're fine here.I miss you two already.What exact date are you coming back?"I asked."Were not sure yet,but it's probably less than six months."my mom said."What?!?Less than six months?Isn't that too long?"I replied."Don't worry dear,your cousin,Chris,is moving there with his girlfriend.They would be living in a different apartment but he will look after you at times or if there's an emergency."mom said."What?But I need you.I need you and dad!"I shouted."Dear just please understand,this is for your own good.You'll understand why were doing doing this as you mature."mom said."I understand."I said while sighing."Dear,please give the phone to Jiro.Mr.Wang wants to talk to him."she said."Okay."I said as I handed the phone to Jiro."Your dad."I said."Wei!Papa!Merry Christmas!"Jiro said.I never heard Mr.Wang's voice because it wasn't put in speaker mode.After awhile,Jiro became kind of dissapointed.I wonder why."Cyndi,my papa wants to talk to you."Jiro said."Me?"I replied.Jiro nodded.I grabbed the phone."Wei--"I said kind of nervous."Cyndi,I talked to my son about him having a normal life and I want you to train him on how to be independent like you.I have a favor to ask you."he said."But Sir,I'm not that independent because I suck at cooking."I replied."It's alright.I'll ask Calvin to guide you on how to cook properly and then I want you to teach my son to live a normal life by not using money and being independent by standing on his own feet.From today on,you will handle his golden credit card.You,you will be called Mistress Cyndi and my son,he will be your servant.Agreed?"I said."Yes,Sir!"I said."I'll be looking forward to the results Mistress Cyndi."Mr.Wang said and then he hanged up the phone.Whoa!I was just thinking about this thingy the other day about I being the master and Jiro,I would boss him around and I never thought that this will happen for real.Poor Jiro.He was nice to me now and then I need to make him suffer but I'm doing this for his own good.For him to learn the things he need to learn in life without the power of money.Jiro should learn to grow up!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N:Merry Christmas!Please share your thoughts! xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment