Saturday, December 26, 2009

Crush On You Chapter 19:Christmas


"Your dad just told me that you'll be my servant.He said that you'll call me Mistress Cyndi."I said."Yeah I know Mistress Cyndi.I'm fine with it."he said."Alright Jiro,today is Christmas Eve,I still have some things to do.I want you to call Calvin and ask him to help you how to cook.Bye now."I said as I left.I'm going to the mall to get my grandma a present.I grabbed chocolates and a red dress and a birthday card.I signed it and told my message like this:Dear Grandma,Happy 80th Birthday.I'm sorry I wasn't able to make it in your birthday.I don't have much money to fly over in Asia.Well I hope that you will like these presents I've sent you.I love you so much and I miss you very very much.I hope that you will have a wonderful birthday and I wish that you will have more birthdays to come and good health too.Merry Christmas!I promise you,next year I'll be there to celebrate with you.Your loving granddaughter,Cyndi Wang.I put it on a small box and sent it for delivery.Jiro,should I buy him a present?I don't know but it's Christmas anyway,it's giving and having peace with one another.Mentioning peace,I hope Xiu and I are peace with one another.I should give him a gift saying sorry.I also grabbed a gift for Melissa.Too bad,Yohan is in Korea so I can't give him a gift this Christmas.Thinking about Jiro,I know just the right thing to give him.He would love this.Xiu,I know just the right thing too.I wrapped their presents with a green wrapper since green is my favorite color.As I arrived in our apartment,I opened the door and it was really smoky.*Cough* *cough* Jiro was there all messy and the kitchen was a mess."What happened?"I said."Nothing.I just suck at cooking."Jiro said while he coughed."Where's Calvin?"I asked."He can't come today since there's lots of things to do at the mansion."Jiro said."Ohh so you cook all by yourself?"I asked.He nodded.By the way,I got you a present.Open it later on midnight.I have to go again for a bit.Just clean the kitchen,okay?"I said and I left again.Is it really okay leaving him like this?Am I too mean to him?But it's his father's orders.I knock at Xiu's door.He opened the door."It's you.Come in!"he said.I came in."It's for you and Melissa."I said."Thanks,you really didn't have to give us anything."he said."About the other day,I'm really really sorry.It's not what it looks like.I'm not that kind of girl and we're not like you think we are.A terrible misunderstand I should say.About the other day too with Danson,it's not what it is.Ugh.How could I explain it.Xiu,are you mad?"I said."Don't worry,I believe you Cyndi.I know your not that kind of girl.I trust you.Why would I be mad?"he said.I'm glad he's not mad.But hey why am I asking him if he's mad?Weird me."Because I mean erm,Jiro ruined the gather no us ruined the gathering the other night and I never apologized and I just walked away even though you called me out.I'm embarrassed."I said."It's really nothing.If you wonder because I'm ignoring you at school,you know me,I'm just that type of a person.Let's just forget about it."he said."Okay.Merry Christmas.Where's your dad?"I asked."Merry Christmas too Cyndi.Melissa is asleep waiting for Santa and Dad,he still never comes."he said sadly."Ohh.What about Noche Buena?You two will be all alone.Well I don't have my parents this Christmas too.Were just the same.How about coming over tonight for Noche Buena?Jiro cooked the foods."I said."Sure I'll bring Melissa along too."Xiu said.I'm glad that was over that he is not mad at me.I'm relieved."Well be there in a bit."Xiu said."Alright See ya!"I said.I went back to my apartment and I saw Jiro still having a hard time to cook."Let me help you the proper way in doing this."I said.I explained him everything like on how to chop and the right ingredients to use."How did you learn those?I thought you don't know how to cook."he said."Duh!I read cooking books during freetime."I said."Well hope you've improved."he said."Yeah whatever just do your task."I said.Midnight came,it seems like Jiro has improved a bit with his attitude.Xiu and Melissa came in and we had Noche Buena together.I never received any presents but that's alright because Xiu,Jiro and Melissa made me felt the spirit of Christmas.Jiro opened the present I gave him and he was surprised as he opened a big stuff toy panda."Cyndi Wang!"he shouted.I stared at me."Hmm?"I said."Mistress Cyndi!"he shouted again."That's more like it"I said and we all laughed.Melissa opened hers and she was happy that it was a barbie doll.Xiu opened his and it was a drawing set."Thanks Cyndi.I and Melissa really liked your gifts."he said."It was nothing."I said."Yeah thanks!"Jiro shouted.I could say that that Christmas was fun because celebrating Christmas with these people who I just met at school is a different feeling.It can't be expressed.After awhile,my cousin Chris and his girlfriend Xue arrived."Merry Christmas Cyndi!"Chris shouted.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now that Cyndi's cousin is here and his girlfriend.What will happen now?

No comments:

Post a Comment