
The bus suddenly stopped.I opened my eyes and I saw that the other students on the bus are getting off the bus.I also went off and here I am at school.I arrived at about 8:50AM and the class starts at 9AM.I'm now a sophomore student.Today is the first day of school.I was really tired and everything because I miss summer vacations.I wonder who will be my classmates.I have three periods each day based on my timetable.I only go to school for three hours which is awesome.It was a bit cold outside since it's gonna be fall soon.Time is so fast and I think I'm getting older and older.
As I went to my first period class,Mr. Rhone greeted me.I knew it was Mr. Rhone because he was my teacher in social studies last year.I saw Jiro at the front seat of the second row.He was wearing a white hood.He looked at me but I pretended not to look because I don't want my eyes to get contact with him because if that happens,I think I'll go boom.My heart will explode.There were six rows and about thirty chairs.Luckily,the chair on the second row behind Jiro is not occupied.I sat behind him.Being behind him feels like flying but still I'm focusing on what the teacher is saying,I don't wanna fail this subject.Mr.Rhone passed some hand-outs to Jiro.
There were five people behind him including me.He passed me the paper and my hearts goes thump thump.I was shocked for like five minutes and then the people behind me complained."Mr.Rhone,where's our paper?We didn't get one."someone from behind me said it out loud."Cyndi,your suppose to pass those papers to the person behind you."he said in a low tone.Then,I remembered that I was suppose to pass it to the person behind me.I forgot.He was holding the paper and he gave it to me nicely.Isn't that nice?That's why I forgot because I was daydreaming again.I gulped because I was kinda embarrassed to the four people behind me.Jiro was always quiet in class.He listens to what the teacher is saying.He was never rude.I never saw him late in class.Recently,I just found out that he actually plays hockey into different provinces in Canada.
Jiro has a few friends but I don't see him hanging out with them that much.I just thought that he is so cool.I can see through him that he is serious about his studies.I think all the girls would like him because of his personality and looks. I don't actually look on the appearance of a guy,I'm more looking forward to the personality and the heart of course.The next day,Mr.Rhone asked Jiro to distribute the Atlas books to all of us and there was another person that was given orders to distribute.Jiro gave one at the guy beside him.The guy beside him thanked him and he replied with your welcome.He was almost there to give me one and I'm kinda nervous what to say to him if I should say thank you or not.
I was thinking what if he doesn't reply back."Tha-ank you."I said that word nervously.But he didn't say your welcome.I was so down that time.It's like the wind slapped me or he slapped me.I shouldn't have said thank you.I shouldn't have spoken.Maybe he didn't heard what I said.Maybe my voice was so low that he wasn't able to hear it.That guy beside him,it's his friend probably.Yeah that's it.I told myself.That's it!I should stop admiring him but this stupid heart of mine is so crazy.I wish I could turn this thing off for once.It feels like that I have been rejected.I shouldn't feel this way.I shouldn't give up and I shouldn't expect too much.It's only a crush and nothing else.I'll show him that I'm smart.One day,he will notice me and I'll wait for that day.After some time,the bell rang and I had to go to my next class.As I walked out from the classroom,I went to the next hallway because my next class is located there.
I was shocked to see Xiu.He was walking down the hallway too.He doesn't look happy or sad.I don't know how to say his expression but he is always calm.I saw him drinking in the fountain near the gymnasium.He didn't notice me because he was focused on drinking water.I wonder if he'll be in my class.I hope we'll be classmates again like last year in art class.I wonder why he doesn't approach me.I mean we speak the same language and so we can be friends like chat together.Science was my next class.It was in room twenty-five with Mr.Golub.I was new to the room because it was my first time being at room twenty-five.I looked around and I was shocked that Danson was my classmate.I'm like super happy although he sits at the very back.
Most of the seats were occupied except for the front row and I had to sit at the front. I was a bit sad because I can't turn around to look at him because Mr.Golub would notice me instantly since I'm at the front.Danson is a quiet guy too.I have discovered that he is from Korea and he speaks korean language although he is not that good in speaking english.When he enters the class,he always have his backpack on and he listens to his mp3 all the time.I think he likes music a lot.Beside his back that I liked very much since it's familiar with a star in my home country,it's like seeing my favorite artist everyday,I also liked his hairstyle a lot.It's so stylish and he looks cool with that hairstyle of his.
I don't know if he knows my name though. One time,Mr.Golub had an assignment.It should be in pairs about lightning bulbs and conductors that I have to light the bulb by just using conductors and a battery.Everyone already have partners but I don't have a partner still since I'm not that familiar with anyone yet.Then,Danson didn't have a partner.Mr.Golub told me to became partner with Danson.Danson sat beside me.I was glad that I had a partner at least and I didn't expect that it'd be Danson.We did the lightning bulb project together and we were the first among the rest to complete the project.Everyone failed to light up the bulb but the two of us were able to light it up and I was really glad because I like accomplishing something and I'm even more happier that I have accomplished it with my crush,Danson.That way,I can talked to him at least and chat a little.The next assignment was punnett squares and it should be with a partner of 2-3 people.
I didn't have a partner again.Mr.Golub told me to pair up with Danson again.I was glad that he is my partner again because he is doing what he's told unlike other who doesn't listen to the teacher.We had to make-up questions and give it to other groups about punnett squares.I made the questions while Danson was making the answer keys.I was amazed because when I gave it to Mr.Golub,he told me that it's awesome.All the answers are correct.I just thought that maybe Danson isn't good at english but he is smart at science.Then we had this groupwork assignment on science again and Mr.Golub always pairs me up with Danson.Everyone always have their groups.It's because I'm so quiet that's why I'm not close with anyone.We had to answer these questions about hemophilia.
Luckily,we answered it on time and we submitted it to Mr.Golub.How I wish like Danson,I would be paired up with Jiro or Xiu or maybe Jiro,Xiu,Danson and me would be teamed together as a group.If that happens,I will faint.The bell rang again and as I exit the classroom,I met Jiro on the hallway.He was about to go to his locker which is at the end of the hall.Xiu and his locker are beside each other.I knew about it because one time,I happened to passed by at the end of the hall and I saw Jiro and Xiu opening up their lockers.I don't have any idea where Danson's locker is though.I went to my english class with Ms.Arbuckle.The room wasn't new to me because it was also my room last year in english with Ms.MacDonald.I looked around the room.
Jiro was there.He was sitting at the front of the second row.I went to sit at the third row of the second row.Then someone came in,it was Xiu.I can't believe that he is my classmate too.I have noticed that Xiu is a quiet guy.I have never heard him spoke that much except if he was asked by the teacher.I don't see him hang out with anyone.He is creative and likes art a lot.His personalities are pretty much like me.As each day passes,my heart is getting more and more confused on which one should I like more.I like them all but I don't know who stands out the most in my heart.Ms.Arbuckle always shuffle the group to team-up in class whenever there's a group project.How I wish that I'd be team up with Jiro,Xiu or Danson or the three of them would be awesome.
My first project with a group was about identities.I was joined with Danson,Tasha,Yigal and another guy.I forgot his name.It was so cool when Danson spoke in korean in front of the class and he also wrote his name in korean characters.Now that we became teammates,he now knows my name now and I was glad at least.We presented it at the front and I was really nervous especially that Jiro and Xiu are watching me.I have to do my best.I don't like presenting project in front of many people but still I had to do it for marks.I'm pretty much getting used to it in presenting project at the front of class.I'm not that nervous anymore.The next project was to tell a story based on the theme given.I was grouped with Tasha and Danson's friend,Jung.
I don't know if their only friends or more than that since they sit together.We made a story about Kitch-Sabe who is an aboriginal animal and most of the ideas from the story were from me.The story must show honesty.We presented them the next day and I memorized my part and I was nervous because Jiro,Xiu and Danson are watching me.All three of them because their not from my group.The presentation went well and I was relieved that it was over.Then yesterday,this project came.We were told that were advertising executive.We were divided into groups and I was grouped with Jiro,Xiu,Tasha,and Jay.We were given a product that is hard to advertise.It was a scented candle.
We had to make-up a poster that shows why the people must buy this product.As our group gathered together,I was sitting beside Jiro.I was so nervous and my heart is beating crazily that time.I don't know what to do.I can't even look at him also Xiu.He was almost beside me but this Jay guy sat beside me although Xiu is on the other side next to Jay which is pretty close too.I don't think that I can focus on doing this ad because my two crushes are next to me.I can't even look at them.I'm too shy to look at them and I was like in panic.Inside of me is like,"Go!Go!Go!Cha!!!!"We made up some ideas on how to advertise a candle.
Jiro drew a tiger on his paper.It doesn't look really good but I'd say his drawing was pretty cute even though it was simple.Xiu's drawing,it was awesome.It's like an anime guy holding a candle.And I just drew a simple candle because I'm not in the mood to draw because I wanted to stare at Jiro and Xiu.I was so happy time that I really can't focus.Then,I've just realized that it's my time to show Jiro,Xiu and Danson,how good I am at something.I want them to notice me.The following day which happened earlier today,we had to draw now on the poster paper.Xiu suggested he would draw the candle and everything but then he can't draw a man running.I wanted to draw but I'm too shy to volunteer.
I'm a good drawer actually since I was little.I have been winning contests though I stopped drawing for some reason but sometimes,I draw when I feel like it.Art is something to me.It reminds me a lot of my childhood.Ms.Arbuckle told my group,"Cyndi's a good drawer.Cyndi,would you like to draw?"she asked.I nodded.I took a deep breath.Jiro and Xiu are in my group.This is my chance to shine.I want to impress them with my artwork.It was a comic strip ad style.I was kinda nervous to draw because Jiro and Xiu's attention are at my hands.They are watching me draw.Xiu made the three boxes then I drew a man running that was chased by a tiger.As I finished the first box,for the first time,Jiro approached me."That's really good drawing."he said."Thank you"I said.I'm not nervous anymore of saying thank you.I was complimented and by him,by Jiro.
I thought my heart is gonna explode that time because I was really flattered.I was so touched though it would be better if he said my name but anyways,I became more inspired in drawing.I have just realized today that I should continue drawing for Jiro,for Xiu and for Danson.Ms.Arbuckle and my other groupmates complimented me except for Xiu.He was just quiet.I wonder why.When were about done,Tasha asked me how to spell my name and gosh,I was surprised that Xiu knew how to spell my name and he told Tasha right away on how to spell it.I was so happy that I could declare this day,"The Best Day Ever!"for me.Crushing on someone at school,makes it more interesting at school because you'll be inspired in studying as you see your crush.
It makes your day bright when it's rainy day or whatever season it is.It makes your mood happy though you had a bad day.Finally,Jiro noticed me and I thought that day would never come.Danson have always noticed me since were always partners in science class.I just realized that Xiu has noticed me too because of the clay project in art class and the fact that he knows how to spell my name.Things really gets interesting at school as each day passes.I'm so excited everyday when I wake up in the morning even though I feel sleepy sometimes.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I thought the true story will end on Chapter 3 but this Chapter was also a true story.Some of it happened recently and the last part just happened today as in today and I'm so flattered today that I'm so inspired in writing stories.To my readers,thank you so much for the support that your giving me.I wanted to ask you,among Jiro,Xiu and Danson,who do you want to be Cyndi's true love?Please comment to share your thoughts about this story.Thanks Again!
No comments:
Post a Comment