Friday, December 18, 2009

Crush On You Chapter 8:Danson's family

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A/N:Winter break was cancelled due to that I said so.LOL =P I said this because in my story their still going to school.

He slammed the washroom's door really loud.I guess I went to overboard.I put my digital camera in my pocket along with the credit card.I didn't meant to make him that mad it's just that I had it.I was so tired all day because of his orders and then he is complaining about what I cooked.I'm not a chef.As he went out of the washroom,he's face was really red.I guess he is so angry.Who would have thought my crush is like this at home?Gosh!It's like I'm living with a red bull."Apologize right now."he said.I just stay quiet.He grabbed his cellphone and dialed a number.His cellphone was very unique.It was just covered in gold.It must be very expensive."NOW!"he shouted angrily.The door from our apartment was crashed.I saw his butler Calvin,he brought a sumo wrestler along to open the door.I was like,what the--?a sumo wrestler?How could a sumo wrestler fit in the door?"Hey!Why did you have to smashed the door?"I shouted."I'm sorry Lady Cyndi but Master Jiro ordered me to take you out."he said.Wow!He called me Lady Cyndi.That sounds nice and so classy."Really?You'd take me out.That's so nice of you.Let's go then!"I said.The sumo wrestler carried me out.I was shocked to see that the walls and the stairs have cracks all over the place even the door.I thought out was somewhere but out meant out as in I have to stay outside the snow."Lady Cyndi,Master Jiro wrote a letter for you."Calvin said as he gave me the letter and then he left with the sumo wrestler."Dear Cyndi,you think your tough?stay frozen then until you say you were sorry."-Master Jiro-Hmp!If he thinks I'll say sorry just because he throws me out,I'm tougher than him.Let's see who will beg sorry."I said while thinking of a good plan so that I could live back in my apartment.I should call my parents and tell them that the boss's son is so evil.That's it!I opened my cellphone but today isn't my lucky day.It says "LOW BATTERY."I won't give up yet.I'll find a perfect plan and finally I got an idea.I went with my plan.Let's call this my spam plan.It was already a Sunday afternoon that time when I went to a store to buy something for my plan or I'd rather said to get something since I have Jiro's credit card.I'm not his servant anymore.No Masters anymore.I went back to the apartment's entrance but there were Jiro's bodyguards.If they see me,they'd throw me out again and again.If I could only climb to Xiu's apartment room,I'd do it but I don't have like a rope or something to hang on.God,please help me what to do.I wish someone would save me.I was thinking of what to do while sitting at a bench outside our apartment although it's cold because it's almost covered in snow.I was almost freezing.Mr.Backside suddenly passed by.It was Danson of course!"What are you doing here?It's almost evening.You'll catch a cold."Danson said."Me?Well you know Jiro from our english class?He lives at my apartment since he's the boss's son of my parents.You probably know already."I said."Yeah I already heard about it from the television news and it's also out in the newspapers.How about you stay at my place for awhile?then explain to me what happened."Danson offered."Really?thanks."I said.His back sure is a hero.If he hadn't passed by,I could have been an ice-drop by now.It'll be called "Crushing Ice-Drop"because when you ate that ice-drop,you'll suddenly have a crush on someone.These crazy ideas of mine are really flowing.I don't think an ice-drop with that name would exist and even if it existed,nobody would want it because it will confuse their hearts."Are you murmuring?"Danson asked."Not at all."I said.I went into Danson's apartment.He was living at the tenth floor.His mother greeted me.Jung was also there doing his homework.I saw a little boy.His age was about seven or eight.His name was Yohan.Danson said it was his younger brother.They offered me tea.It tasted bitter but I was able to drink it.It made the coldness in my body disappear.I explained to Danson what happened.His mother offered me to stay for the night until everything is okay.I refused but she insisted.There were two rooms in their apartment.She said I,Jung and her could share in one room and Danson and Yohan in the other room."If you don't mind where's your husband Mrs.Tang?"I said."He's in Korea right now.He has company to manage and our family stays here for our sons future."she said."Ohh I see.What about Jung's family?"I asked."They stay in Korea too."she said.I'm glad I found a place to stay at least.I wonder how Jiro is doing.He must be dead hungry because he has no servant but I doubt it.He probably ordered something already or called his butler Calvin to clean and cook for him besides I shouldn't worry about him.Why would I worry to such a cold-hearted guy?A guy who doesn't even care about anyone's feelings.He just do things in his own way.I wonder when my parents will be back?It's not even a day since Jiro got here and I'm thrown out.Just one day.How worse can it get in a couple of months?I think before my parents came back,I won't be found at our apartment.I think I'll be found into a mental hospital or something.I'd go crazy if I stay with that guy for months but I have to anyway because my parents could loose their jobs if I don't treat Jiro well.I don't want to live in the streets.How I wish I could just make a robot or a clone of me that could be Jiro's servant for the rest of his life."Danson,Mrs.Tang,Jung and also to Yohan,thanks for offering me to stay here.Without you,I could have been frozen since the bodyguards are on guard too at the lobby."I said."Your welcome anytime.We can be friends if you want."Jung said."Really?Thanks."I said."From now on,were friends."Danson said.I started to cry."Why are you crying?Have we said something wrong?"Danson asked."Nothing.It's just that I never thought I could find a true friends like you guys because like this time I'm in need,you never hesitated to help me even though I just met you plus even though your Korean and I'm a filipino,even though we have different nationalities,you still accepted me like as how you would have accepted your own nationality and I was really touched because I could have been frozen outside by now.I don't know where to go because I don't have any friends except for Xiu but I don't even know his number and I can't enter his apartment because of those guys outside."I said."Don't cry anymore."Mrs.Tang said trying to comfort me."Group hug!"Jung said.Mrs.Tang,Jung,Yohan and Danson hugged me.Danson is hugging me.I'm glad although it's group hug.He's like superman to the rescue or like super mario saving princess peach.Xiu,he's a kind-hearted person.I wanted to know him more and Jiro,I'll try to get along with you.This feeling,it feels like a family like I'm their adopted daughter and Jung,Danson and Yohan are my foster brothers and foster cousin and then Mrs.Tang would be my foster mother.I wonder how are my parents doing.Are they thinking of me right now.They didn't even told me which country or location their going.Their probably on their trip to their destination.I went to sleep while thinking about the exciting thing that's gonna happen tomorrow at school.I'm 100% sure that I'll get back to my apartment tomorrow.The next day,I woke up early.I didn't care about breakfast.I left a note to Mrs.Tang saying thanks while their still asleep.I had to wake up Jung to locked the door for me.I took a bus to school since it's cold outside.Actually I went to a printing store yesterday and printed Jiro's funny pictures about the steak sauce all over his face.I posted them on each door including the office also to each students locker so everyone could see.I got the money from his card that's why I was able to print them.If this is the way he wants it,then this is my revenge to him for being so bossy.By class time,this sure would be a hit.I even putted Master Jiro Wang Dong Cheng at the bottom of the picture.That way,everyone would know his name.He'd be so popular and he'd be laugh at.At the back of those pictures,I left a message to let him know something.It says like this:Dear Jiro,Ehem,MASTER JIRO!You know who I am.I'll stop distributing them and I'll even give you the original copy if you just let me in and never throw me out again with a SUMO WRESTLER.That line gives you a clue who I am.Don't try to get me at school or else I'll spread this around the web and then the whole wide world could see this.You can say this is like a blockmail thing but hey you deserved it. HUMILIATION!That's for sure.That's how I said it.I can't wait how would everyone's faces would be as soon as they see those pictures.I won't give him the original copy unless he let me stay at my apartment room again.Jiro entered the school.He looked smart and handsome again which is far from his personality at home.Everyone kept staring at him and everyone's murmuring.Jiro quickly saw the picture of his from the office door."IT'S HER!!!!!"he shouted.Her,it's me,Cyndi.

No comments:

Post a Comment