"Are you willing to throw all your love away for money?"Aaron asked."I'll do it."I shouted."Good!It's a deal."he said as he smiled."Ken,our conversation is finished."Aaron said.Ken opened the door and replied,"Yes Sir!I'll be going on ahead first."Aaron stared at me."And as for you,you're not allowed to talk to anyone besides me.Understand?"Aaron said."Again?"I thought."Lady GuiGui,please put this on."Ken said.I turned around and I saw a crown of flowers and he put it on my head."Huh?Again with these flowers."I thought."Wow!It suits you pretty well."Ken said as he clapped his hands.I didn't reply him."Erm?Would you prefer not to wear it?Well then we should get ready."Ken said.Ken accompanied me and we rode in a carriage."I hate the scent of these flowers."I thought."Lady GuiGui,you can just go ahead and ask me anything you want to know about the ceremony.Ken said."Ceremony?"I thought."Also,I will keep these safe for you during the ceremony."Ken said as he took my money away from my hands but I hesitated."I won't let it go even if I'm dead!"I shouted."No one is going to steal it from you.These will be delivered to your house later so you have to pay off your debts by the end of today no matter what,correct?"he asked."This guy knows everything about me."I thought.I trusted him with the money."I appreciate that you'll believe in me."Ken said as he smiled."And of course this dirty handkerchief,allow me to wash--"he said but I didn't want him to wash it.I kept holding it tightly."Then please hide it during the ceremony."he said."This towel is a treasure given by a young man.It makes me feel like I'll meet him soon again."I thought as I was smelling the handkerchief."We'll be arriving soon."Ken said.Meanwhile at the church,people are murmuring again."I don't know if his partner's name will be announced today.Not only that we don't know who she is,I heard that no one of his relatives from that Yan's family are going to attend this wedding."one of the lady said."What in the world is the Yan's family esteemed son thinking?"the other lady replied."If that's what you really think,then why not mention it in front of Aaron?"Prince said as he walked towards the ladies.He was wearing a tuxedo."Young Master!"people were shocked to see Prince."Perhaps would you like me to pass your message to him?"Prince said."It was nothing."one of the lady replied nervously."Prince!"Aaron called out.He was wearing a white tuxedo."Hey Aaron!"Prince said as he walked towards Aaron."Sorry if you're busy."Aaron said."Isn't it only natural to attend your best friend's wedding and congratulate him?And where is your begrudging bride right now?"Prince asked."She's still in the middle of preparation."Aaron replied."Is that it?And you gave me such a surprise.I didn't think you'd tie the knot before I would."Prince said."Since it's you,Prince,you'd pick and chose right?"Aaron asked."No way!I don't have many to choose from though..."Prince replied."We have arrived."Ken said.I walked out of the carriage and I saw a big church.I went inside the church.I was wearing a bride's gown."A church?"I said."Hey you!"I turned around and saw Aaron calling me.He looks well-groomed."You forgot something."he said as he gave me a bouquet of flowers."Hold my arm."he commanded.It looks like we just came out of a painting because we both look perfect that time."Hurry up!"he shouted."Okay."I replied.I suddenly heard the church bell ringing."What's going to happen starting now?"I said."We made a deal to marry didn't we?"Aaron replied.I suddenly remembered the words he told me earlier,"I want you to be my wife."I was shocked."Huh?What?We're doing it now?"I asked."Don't speak anymore."he said."But!"I was interrupted."Shh,will you?"he said angrily.We walked in the carpet.There were lots of people inside the church.They started to clap as soon as they saw us."Why are there so many people here?"I thought."Do not worry."Aaron said as he glared at me."I've never even dreamed of this...To think that I'd ever marry a handsome although a bit scary rich guy."I thought.So that's the successful fiancee of his?"a lady said."She doesn't look all too special."the lady beside her replied."Ehem!"Prince said."Pardon me."the two ladies replied.They continued clapping until we reached the bottom.Although I won't be marrying the one I love."Aaron Yan,do you take GuiGui Wu as your wife and promise to love her until death do you part?"the priest said."I do."Aaron replied."GuiGui Wu,do you take Aaron Yan as your husband and promise to love her until death do you part?"the priest asked."Huh?"I said.People began to murmur.I only promised to marry you without love but to swear in front of God?"Uh..Umm..."I said."Say it!"Aaron said.I can see Ken,the butler,sitting at the very back of the church all worried and shaking."Huh?"I said."If you don't,I won't loan you the money."Aaron said."I do."I shouted.I need the money for the children.I just told a huge lie in front of God."Well you may kiss the bride."the priest said."I'm sure the something horrible shall befall me!"I thought."Huh?"I said.Aaron's face is coming closer.Then suddenly,his lips touched mine."What the--?"I thought."Stop!"I said as I slapped his face."Don't get that close to me!"I thought.Everyone was shocked and they began to murmur again.Even Ken is in such panic.Aaron was shocked too."Why you?"Aaron said angrily."What should I do?I didn't mean to slap him."I thought.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N:Thanks for reading!Don't forget to comment ^__^ -mbwzy-

No comments:
Post a Comment