Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Crush On You Chapter 32:Wake Up!


Jiro quickly rushed and untied me."Cyndi!Cyndi!Wake up!I'm here!"Jiro said."Ji-ro I'm so-rry..."I said slowly."Don't talk for now.Just hang on,help is on it's way.Stay here,okay?"Jiro said.Jiro run towards Xiu and pulled his jacket."You!We trusted you,how could you do this to her,huh?Speak!"Jiro shouted."Heh!"Xiu smiled.Jiro put force on his fist and punched Xiu."Because Cyndi killed my family.Because of their store where my parents worked,there was a storm and it flooded all over the place and they got electrocuted and it's their fault and so I want to take revenge and kill her family including her."Xiu said."That's all your reason?It's not their damn fault.We trusted you but you break our trust!"Jiro said as he beat-up Xiu."Ji-ro,stop it."I said coughing."Cyndi--"Jiro said as he ran towards Cyndi."I'll bring you to the hospital right now!"Jiro said.Xiu grabbed a piece of wood and he was about to hit Jiro when I pushed him away."Look out!"I said as I pushed Jiro and I was hit with the wood on my head."Cyndi!"Jiro shouted.I fell down with blood running down from my head."You!You're crazy!"Jiro said angrily.Jiro punched him to death and tied him.He carried Cyndi and he ran towards the exit when the police and the medics came.Xiu was arrested but he was temporarily put on a mental hospital since they discovered that something is wrong with his brain while Cyndi and Jiro went to the ambulance.Cyndi was put on the stretcher while Jiro had wounds on his fists.Jiro held Cyndi's hand."Cyndi,I'm here.Be strong,okay?"he said.Cyndi was still unconscious.As they reached the hospital,Jiro's hands was bandaged while Cyndi was charge in the emergency room.Jiro quickly went to the emergency room but the doctors and the nurses stopped him."Sir!You're not allowed to go in."the doctor said."But--"Jiro said."I'm really sorry.Please wait here patiently."the nurse said.Jiro punched his fists onto the wall.*It doesn't matter how painful these fists could get,all that matters to me is Cyndi.If it wasn't for this damn pride of mine,this couldn't have happened.If I only faced you earlier then you wouldn't be in danger.*Jiro thought.Jiro sat at the waiting area.Calvin came and said,"Master Jiro,would you like something to eat?"Jiro replied and said,"No thanks,I don't feel like eating."he said."I know you are very worries right now but Master,stay strong and believe,Cyndi can overcome this.She'll be fine."Calvin said."I wanted to stay strong but looking at these incidents,this wouldn't occur if it wasn't my fault."Jiro cried."Don't blame yourself because we make mistakes sometimes and we can still correct them if we try so don't give up,okay?"Calvin said."Thanks,I'll try to think about what you said."Jiro said."I haven't informed Cyndi's family,would you like me to inform them?"Calvin asked."As of now,don't notify them yet.I don't want them to worry."Jiro said.After awhile,the doctor came out.Jiro rushed towards the doctor."Doctor,how is she?Speak up!"Jiro said shaking the doctor's shoulders.."Calm down!Calm down!She is in a stable condition now but she is in a coma."the doctor said."No way!She'll wake up right?Right?Doctor do something.I'll pay whatever it costs.I have lots of money.Just name your price and I'll pay it.Wake her up!"Jiro cried."I'm sorry but we don't know if she'll wake up or not."the doctor replied."Master Jiro calm down!"Calvin said."How can I calm down?Her life's in danger and you're telling me to calm down?"Jiro shouted.Calvin grabbed his cellphone."Wei!Take Master Jiro home right now."Calvin said.Two bodyguards quickly entered and dragged Jiro home.As he entered the apartment,he lie down on his bed and closed his eyes.*Cyndi,you were right about money.I have lots of them but yet I couldn't save the one I loved.You idiot,why saved me?I don't mind being hit by a piece of wood if it is to protect you.God,if you're listening right now,please give Cyndi another chance.Please give the both of us another chance!*Jiro thought.The very next day,Jiro went to hospital."How is she Calvin?"Jiro asked."No signs still Master."Calvin replied."Please leave this room.I want to be with her alone."Jiro said."As you wish."Calvin replied."Cyndi,I know you're listening right now.Please wake up already!I forgive you,I'm sorry too because of my pride that I didn't face you.If I hadn't read your letter,I wouldn't have known how you felt and how sorry you were.I also realized that I should have not given you up easily.I should have fight for my feelings.I'm such a coward because I wasn't able to protect you.If you hear me right now,I want to tell you that my feelings for you are more than like because I already loved you."Jiro said as he kissed Cyndi's hand.He held Cyndi's hand tightly."Please wake up!I am here waiting."Jiro said.Meanwhile in an unknown place,"Where am I?"I said.The place looked bright which I can't clearly described."JieJie!"someone called."Who is there?"I asked."It's your younger bro,Josh."Josh said."Is it really you Josh?Why you have grown up.What am I doing here?"I asked.He just smiled."I missed you a lot!Where's dage?"I asked as I hugged Josh."I'm right here!"Eman said."Eman!How I missed you two.Wait a sec,is this heaven?"I asked."It's not!"both answered."Then,it's the opposite?"I asked.They just smiled.*OMG!Have I been bad in my life?No!!!I don't like it here.*I thought."This is a place between heaven and earth."Josh said."We're still watching over you."Eman smiled."Take care Jie!"both said as they hugged me.Suddenly,Cyndi's hand moved and she started to shake."Cyndi?Cyndi!!!"Jiro said.Jiro quickly rushed and shouted,"Nurse!Nurse!Help!"Jiro shouted.The nurse and the doctor quickly came and performed a cpr using a machine."Cyndi!"Jiro shouted."Please don't interrupt."the nurse said.The wavy lines on the machine are slowly becoming straight.After a few more minutes,"I'm sorry,she's gone."Jiro said.Jiro was in state of shock and knelt down.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N:Kind of a dramatic chapter here :'( I don't know when will my next update be but don't worry everything will be fine.Just wait!I have exams this February 1st-3rd and they are final exams so I have to go and study first.I hope you will understand! ^___^ When I have time and I'm done with studying,I will update.Thanks for the support and for always reading!I hope I get more readers and please don't forget to comment.Hao?Xie Xie Ni~mbwzy~

No comments:

Post a Comment