Monday, January 4, 2010

Married @ 15 Chapter 10:No Prince


Prince was still hugging me.What should I do?These feelings...After awhile,I and Aaron left the Wang's residence."Thank you so much for today."Aaron said."Please come again."Mrs.Wang said.Prince was with his parents.I suddenly looked into his eyes."This isn't good.I can't look into his eyes."I thought."Thank you so much."I said."Come!Let us go home."I said while grabbing Aaron's right arm."Please take care of yourselves."Mr.Wang said."GuiGui,what happened?"Aaron asked."Nothing."I shouted."You're so strange."Aaron said.I could see Prince was still looking at us."Prince,please hurry inside."Mrs.Wang said."Yes!"Prince replied.That night,I was sleeping in the same bed with Aaron.I was still awake.What should I do?The kind of thing happened with Prince.He hugged me tenderly.What should I do?Morning came.I was absent-minded."Lady GuiGui!Lady GuiGui!"Ken shouted."Yes?"I replied."I said your name so many times."Ken said."I'm sorry."I replied."Did something happen at Young Master Prince's house yesterday?"Ken asked."Eh?Nothing really."I said.Someone knocked at the door."Please pardon the intrusion."the maid said."Young Master Prince has come to call you.He wants to meet you now,Lady GuiGui."the maid said."See Lady GuiGui you say..."Ken said."Owwie!Suddenly my stomach hurts a lot."I said."Are you all right?"Ken said."I'm sorry I can't meet with Prince."I said as I walked out of the room."Oh my."Ken said.Meanwhile,Prince was standing outside the mansion.Ken answered the door."Where's GuiGui?"Prince asked."I'm sorry but just now she went to go lay down so she cannot leave her room."Ken said."Is she sick?"Prince asked."It's nothing serious."Ken replied."Is that so?This...It's a pastry by my mother.Please give it to GuiGui."Prince said as he pass Ken a box with a ribbon on it."Certainly."Ken replied."Please tell GuiGui I said to take care..."Prince said.I was looking at the window from our room while seeing Prince leave the mansion."Forgive me."I said.That night,Aaron went home."Prince stopped by?"Aaron asked."Yes.He told me to give this to GuiGui."Ken said.Aaron grabbed the box and unwrapped it."A letter.Read it."Aaron said."Yes!"Ken replied."Dear GuiGui...I am moved by your existence and now my insignificant worry has become light as though it was cotton candy,and for that,I am deeply thankful.In all your earnestness,your existence has become great within me.-Prince-."Prince's taste in western-styled clothes,her hairdo,her perfume,all of it was just as you had calculated."Ken said."By snatching away GuiGui,I've wounded the Wang's Financial Group."Aaron said."Young Master Prince's existence,shall be no match for you,young master."Ken said."Give that letter to GuiGui."Aaron ordered.Ken entered GuiGui's room."Lady GuiGui,how are you feeling?"Ken asked."I-I'm all right now."I said while laying down on the bed."That's good.I have been entrusted with a gift from Young Master Prince for you Lady GuiGui.A letter is included inside too for you to read."Ken replied."Ehh?Please read it for me then."I said."I am moved by your existence.And now my insignificant worry has become...I do not think that last night was a mistake at all.Mistake?"Ken asked."Waaah!That's enough!Stop reading it!"I shouted."What is this about a mistake?"Ken asked."Lady GuiGui,what exactly happened to you last night?"Ken asked."When Prince and I were alone,he held me."I said."What did you say?"Ken said surprised."That kind of rapid development...Don't tell me you've crossed the line into something you should not do?"Ken shouted."Of course not!Even though it looked like he was going to kiss me.I refused him."I shouted back."You are not infatuated with Young Master Prince,are you not?"Ken asked."Aaron's face floated into my head."I replied."The Young Master's?"Ken asked."I know that Prince gave his good will to me,and it made me really happy,but...because I'm Aaron's wife...even though we're husband and wife for appearance's sake,if I did that sort of thing with another time,I'd feel bad for Aaron."I said.Meanwhile,Aaron was overhearing their conversation.He was outside by the door in their bedroom.I continued my conversation."Like Aaron's photograph of him when he was very young,I'd make him make a face like that...I feel so because I feel that way."I said while remembering Aaron's face on the picture the other day.He was sad on that picture.I wonder why."I won't see Prince any longer."I said."Ehh?Even though you and Young Master Prince have mutual feelings?"Ken asked."It's fine.I won't see him again."I said smiling.Those words,"For appearance's sake because I'm Aaron's wife." struck to Aaron's mind.Aaron was thinking about what GuiGui said earlier to Ken.Suddenly,Aaron entered their bedroom.He looked at me. I was sleeping on the bed.Aaron came forward to me and kissed me on the lips.I became awake."Ehh??Stop it!"I shouted.Aaron still continued to kiss me."Get away!"I shouted."Hate me!"Aaron said."Don't be reckless because I'm trying my hardest to try to love you Aaron."I cried.Aaron stopped kissing me."Are you trying to make a fool out of me?Didn't I tell you there'll be no love in this marriage?It's fine if you don't come to love me.Rather,I don't want you to love me."he said angrily."What did you say?You don't want to love me but you still want to do such unpleasant thing?"I asked.I suddenly remembered my brother."Reymart!You're so unfaithful!"the lady shouted."It's because men are different from head to toe!"Reymart replied."That's what my brother said."I said as I told that story to Aaron."But I guess you're also one of those kinds of people,Aaron."I added."Grrr!"Aaron said angrily."You piss me off!You can sleep on the floor!"Aaron said as he threw me on the floor."Yay!"I shouted happily."The had floor can really calm me down."I added."Then you should sleep on the bed after all."Aaron said."You always say such selfish things.You're such a child!"I said."Don't say I'm like a child."Aaron said."You're a kid."I said."Shut up!"he shouted as he exit the room.He slammed the door really loud.Aaron went in the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water.Aaron sighed.Ken entered the kitchen."Your calculations were not correct it seems."Ken said."That woman pisses me off!"Aaron shouted.

No comments:

Post a Comment