Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Married @ 15 Chapter 18:GuiGui Is The Woman That I Bought
A/N:Sorry for not updating everyone~I've been busy with exams.I have another one tomorrow so wish me luck :) please comment and really thanks for your support ^___^
*I swore that it would be a marriage of agreement and affectionless.We wouldn't be a "family."I didn't even notice it...*"Aaron,you're awake!"I said happily."...Where am I?"Aaron asked."The hospital."I replied."You've been sleeping for 3 whole days."I added."GuiGui...were you hurt?"Aaron asked."Not at all!Because you gave me your shirt Aaron,so...I was fine.I'm sorry"I cried."GuiGui?"Aaron asked."Because I went with Prince,you were badly injured..."I said."As long as you're okay,it doesn't matter."Aaron smiled."Ken,what should I do?"I shouted."Huh?"Ken asked."Aaron isn't scolding me.He must be really ill after all."I said."What's that meant to mean?"Aaron said."But..."I said.Meanwhile,Prince was peeking at Aaron's room at the hospital."Prince,what are you doing here?"I asked.Mr.Wang came and said,"Please go back to your own room."he said as he grabbed Prince."Mr.Wang"Ken said but Mr.Wang just nod."Prince is in the hospital too?"Aaron asked."Yes,his injuries are only minor,so he'll be discharged soon."Ken replied."I never want to see Prince again!"I shouted.Meanwhile at Prince's room,"Don't you ever go near GuiGui again,you hear me?"Mr.Wang shouted angrily."All illicit love for Aaron's wife...even going so far as to kidnap her!Are you trying to disgrace our reputation,son?"he scolded but Prince kept being silent."If it's a woman you want then find a wife.Here's some pictures for you to look at.This girl is from a good family,she's pretty and there's nothing to not like."he suggested.Several days later,media men came to the hospital to take a look at Aaron."Is he all right?I'm worried for him!Can we see him?"the crowd said all blabbering about Aaron's condition."Peeps calm down!He's still resting,you know?"Ken said.*Aaron's influence really amaze me...please get well soon.*I thought.Suddenly,someone knocked on the window."Reymart???????Waaaaaaa????"I said shockingly."Why the heck are you here?"I asked."I got stopped at the entrance so I had to go through this window here."Reymart replied."That's because you seem suspicious!"I said."You're being really loud."Aaron said as he awakes."Sorry!"I said."I only came because I heard you were ill,you know?"Reymart shouted."Eh..."I said."My precious little sis was put in danger.I demand you pay to make up for it!"he said."Reymart!You always talk about money!"I said."I understand.If it's money you want,I'll tell Ken to send you some..."Aaron said."Hey wait!"I said."Thank you~GuiGui,you're so lucky to have such a nice husband!"Reymart said while hugging me."Maybe you should bind the deal with some children too,huh?"he whispered."Reymart!"I shouted."All right!Take care~"he said as he exits the window."Sorry about my brother."I said.Aaron rise up."Aaron?"I asked."We're going home."he said."But you're supposed to rest some more..."I said."I'm already fine.I want to return to work quickly."he replied.Aaron was discharged in the hospital."I'll go call for a car."Ken said.Meanwhile,Prince was still in the hospital looking at us through the window."Aaron,you should lean on me."I said."What?No way!"he said."Aaron,are you being shy?"I asked."Idiot!As if I ever would."Aaron said.Prince grabbed a picture album and he started to rip them off."Aaron,you're sweating aren't you?"I asked."Then move away."he said.Prince threw the pieces of rip papers on the window.I noticed them."That's odd."I said.Prince was staring at us with an evil look in his eyes.As we arrived at the mansion,"Now you're home,I can do your bandages for you."I said."I said it's fine,Ken could do it for me."Aaron said."Okay Aaron,raise up your hands."I said."A what?"Aaron puzzled."Like this."I demonstrated."All right,stay like that."I said while wrapping bandages on Aaron's chest."And around again..."I said."It doesn't hurt,does it?"I said."Huh?no..."he said sweating."Oh good!"I smiled."You can put your arms down now."I said."You're being kind of cute today,Aaron.You're blushing!"I teased him.He quickly stand up and left the room."Aaron?"I said."We're sleeping in different rooms from today on!"he said."Huh?"I said."Aaron!"I said and he slammed the door."Why...?"I said.*Oh no!!!!Aaron is really mad then after all...*I thought."Work it out for yourself once stupid woman!"Aaron said.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment