Another sunny day in Kanazawa Japan.Four sisters lived in an old apartment nearby Yusuke High School.Exams are currently ongoing since school year is about to end.Wami,the second older sister was preparing breakfast in the kitchen while Baichiko,her older sister helped her set the table.Wami is a sixteen-year-old average high school girl who used to live in Taipei.She appears to have brown eyes,and short dark hair with bangs.She likes to cook and help with the household chores.Sometimes hot-headed and lacks patience but a loving sister.Baichiko is a seventeen-year-old teenage girl who is currently in high school too.She appears to be skinny,has dark brown eyes and has great animosity.
"Breakfast is ready!Wami said.
"Zai,Leiko,Get up or we're going to be late!It's finals this week.C'mon sleepyheads!"Baichiko teased.
"Yawn!What?!?Morning already?Why is it so fast?Damn school.I hate it!I'd rather work than study.I don't learn anything at school!"Zai said.
Zai is the youngest among the four.A freshman at Yusuke High School.She is fourteen years old.She likes to pull pranks on Leiko.A happy-go-lucky person and naive with romance.She likes to write on her journal everyday and carries it along wherever she goes.
"Little sis,don't be like that.You should be happy,it's the last day of school.Duh!You're only a freshman!"Leiko replied.
Leiko is older than Zai,also a freshman student who is fifteen years old.She is fond of nature,a very outgoing person,a bit childish at times and acts tough.
"Now who's talking?You think you're some kind of adult.We're both freshman because of my genius brain that I was accelerated.Hmph!"Zai teased her.
"So you're saying that I have no brain?Little brat!"Leiko angrily said.
"You said it,I didn't!"Zai foolishly smiled.
"Hey you two,cut it out!We're sisters you guys;we shouldn't fight!We should love each other."Wami shouted.
"Wami's right;Our parents would be mad seeing us like this."Baichiko added.
"Who cares?They're dead anyway.What's the point of living?Stupid plane crash!It's very clear,they don't care."Zai replied.
"Watch your word or I'll punch you."Leiko shouted.
"Stop!Don't act immature.You two always fight like dogs and cats.I know this life is hard but we must keep on living and let go.Let go of the pain,the grudge we bear and move on.It's not their fault that their dead,it's not their fault their plane crashed.We shouldn't blame nobody nor ourselves.We can survive,together!Our Uncle Nawaki in Taipei,worked so much for us.He made sure we eat three times a day,he worked to feed our own needs like our education so Zai,please not waste the knowledge you have within.We must not waste his sacrifice."Wami said.
*One day,that person will pay.The person who killed our clan two decades ago.Although we're not in this world that time,he should pay!Such innocent lives we're wasted because of that person.I knew he was the one behind that plane crashed a decade after.He killed our parents,our clan.He must pay!I'll never forgive this person.Never!*Baichiko thought.
"The omelette's getting cold,let's get it over with this drama.I'm starving!"Leiko said.
They ate breakfast and went off to school; they had their final exams. Wami and Baichiko works as a dishwasher and babysitter; Zai and Leiko went to do the household chores. Leiko sometimes deliver newspapers to help out.A week passed and the four of them managed to pass the final exam.The school launched a charity program for mother nature and that is for students to go camping.Their destination was in Kanazawa Forest nearby the foot of its mountain.The students rode on the bus and reached the forest by 2PM.
"We're going on a camping trip! We're going on a camping trip!"Leiko sang.
"Shut up!Ugh!You're voice doesn't sound too good.So annoying,you know that?"Zai shouted.
"You're just jealous because I have a voice and you don't!"Leiko smirked.
"Keep quiet,others are staring at us."Baichiko said.
"I'm so excited,it's been years since that last time I went camping.This would be so fun and adventurous!I'm so looking forward to this!"Wami said happily.
"Wami,aren't you too exaggerated?But anyway,you're right!I feel the same way too."Baichiko laughed.
=========================================================================
Re-edited @ Canada 1:02PM March 22,2010
No comments:
Post a Comment