Their minds suddenly became blank as of all black and nothingness. Their memories remembering the good times they were with their parents as they are falling down the bridge. All of them lost consciousness. They fell down the river and they were flown to an island. After hours, they finally regain their consciousness.
Leiko: Where are we??
Zai: Why ask me that? Who knows?
Leiko: Oh yeah! It’s because of you, were nowhere right now. You knucklehead!
Zai: Hey you’re the knucklehead one if you pull me hard, we wouldn’t be here so it’s your own fault not mine.
Leiko: Say one more word, I’ll punch you.
Baichiko: Anybody here??Hello??
The sisters kept shouting for help or if there is anyone in there? Nobody answered and all they could hear are the echoes of their voices.
Baichiko: No signal of cellphones either.
Wami: Hey where are our backpacks??
Baichiko: We probably lost it from falling down but thank goodness I still have mine.
Zai: I’m starving.
Leiko: Me too. Hey Big Sis, you got any food in there?
Baichiko: Let’s see some snacks, sandwiches and blankets.
Wami: Your stuff saved us Big Sis.
Baichiko: Heh. Don’t say that. I’m your Big Sis after all. I’m responsible to all three of you. I loved you guys more than anything.
(They hugged with each other)
Wami: Now that I think about it, this place, I think it kinda looks familiar to me, I have read this somewhere in the book.
Baichiko: A book?
Wami: Yeah.
Zai: How would this place be in the book? Is this part of history or whatever??
Wami: I have so many book that I’ve read but now that you’ve mentioned it. I remember now. It’s from my history subject. This place is called the Kanazawa Empire.
Leiko: Why would this place be an empire? I mean isn’t an empire crowded with people but this place, there’s like the four of us here only.
Zai: I think Leiko has a point there.
Wami: Well you see…there’s actually a secret entrance to this empire.
Baichiko: A secret entrance?
Wami: Uh huh. But it said in the book that it is still unknown because the actual empire of Kanazawa is actually hidden underground.
Zai: Sissy, are you for real?
Wami: I’m not sure but it’s what I’ve read and studied at history class.
Leiko: Who knows? Maybe or maybe not.
Baichiko: let’s not talk about that now. We must think of a way of how we can go back to our camp…
Wami: It’s raining like a storm. We must find a place to stay and fast.
Baichiko: Move fast or were going to be wet. Let’s figure of how to get out of here later.
After walking for a few minutes, they saw a small cave. Nobody seems to live there. They decided to stay there while it’s still raining hard.
Leiko: It sure is cold in here.
Wami: Here have my blanket.
Leiko: Are you sure Sissy? Will you be fine??
Wami: Yea I’ll be fine. I’m strong so don’t ever forget that.
Zai: Leiko, you sure are weak aren’t you?
Leiko: who says I’m weak? I can punch your face right now. You’re the one that is weak ‘cause of your leg injury.
Zai: hmp!
Baichiko: Thank goodness the rain is gone. I’ll be looking for some woods to light up a fire.
Wami: Great idea! I’ll be coming with you.
Zai: don’t leave me alone with her!
Leiko: oh I get it…your just afraid of the dark aren’t you??
Zai: no, I’m not
Leiko: Yes, you are.
Wami: I can’t stop myself from laughing when seeing you two fighting like dogs and cats…Haha…it’s just too funny…
Zai and Leiko:????(Confused)
Baichiko: We’ll be going now. We promise we’ll be right back.
Zai and Leiko: ‘Kay.
Wami and Baichiko went to get some woods. Finally they came back and light up a fire.
Baichiko: Sleep tight, all of you. I promise we’ll find a way of how to get back at the camp.
Wami: I also believe we will get through this. How about you two?
Zai: I guess.
Leiko: What’s with that look Zai? Don’t you have hope or something? Have some confidence in yourself.
=========================================================================
When morning came, the sisters decided to wash their clothes in the river and have a bath as well. While Baichiko’s bag lay on the ground, a hungry looking-wolf took them away.
Zai: Oh no! That wolf took our only bag.
Leiko: I’ll get that wolf and punch him.
Wami: Leiko, wait! You shouldn’t run around just like that.
Baichiko: Girls, after her. We don’t know this place much, so it might be dangerous for everyone.
The sisters ran after Leiko and finally they caught up to her.
Baichiko: Leiko! Stop right there.
Leiko: Big Sister, don’t stop me, the wolf would get away.
Wami: Uh-oh I think the wolf didn’t go away.
Zai: Oh crap! He sure is staring at us! Let’s run for it!
The angry-looking wolf is still hungry and he wants to eat the flesh of a human. The sisters ran as fast as they could –that was, until Zai tripped.
Zai: My leg! It hurts.
Leiko: You can do it Zai. We have to run fast or we’ll be his next meal.
Wami: Are you all right little sis?
Zai: I don’t think I can make it. You guys, run for it. Just leave alone here, I’ll be fine.
Baichiko: We can’t leave you alone here. Leiko, Wami, let’s carry her and fast.
Leiko and Wami: Right!
The sisters carried Zai, but it was too late. The wolf caught up with them. The wolf is slowly walking forward while the four sisters are walking backward. They don’t know what to do.
Wami: Someone help us.
Leiko: It’s always your fault, Zai.
Zai: If you had just carried me faster, than the wolf wouldn’t catch us. Besides if you didn’t run around like that, we wouldn’t be in this mess.
Leiko: It’s my fault this time, but we try to remember we ended up here because of you singing and playing around that stupid bridge.
Zai: Fine, but you can’t change what has happened and were here now. You can’t change it!
Baichiko: Guys, we have no time for that. We have to save our butts right now; we have to think of a way.
The wolf is getting closer and closer. There was a big blue light that the wolf and the sisters couldn’t see. A mysterious man appeared. He’s wearing all blue –even his hair is blue.
Kaoru: Rocky, where have you been? I’ve been looking all over the empire for you. You always make me worried. Give that backpack to those girls. Didn’t you know they were the chosen ones? Get back to our house ok?
Rocky: Yes master, my apologies. I didn’t know they were the chosen ones. Here ladies… here’s your backpack. Again, my apologies for being rude to you; I am Rocky, the wolf and I’m the servant pet of Master Kaoru.
Leiko: Erm, did the wolf just talk? I’m kind of dizzy. *faints*
Kaoru: Miss? Miss? Are you all right? Are you guys all right?
Leiko: So handsome. *faints*
Wami: Yeah, we’re fine. Thank you. You saved us there.
Kaoru: No problem.
Zai: So umm, is that wolf, your pet? How come he talks? Dude, what’s with that costume? You look silly.
Kaoru: Yeah he’s my pet-wolf and my servant as well. He’s actually half-human half-animal. He can transform into human or a wolf whenever he wants. What costume? I’m a samurai warrior. I’m one of the Imperial Guards guiding the south gate. I am Kamiya Kaoru. Your sister, Leiko, has a fever. I have to kiss her.
(The unconscious Leiko was kissed by Kaoru on the lips)
Wami: How did you know Leiko’s name? What the? What did you that for?
Kaoru: I know all of you; I’ll explain later.
Kaoru: Her fever will be gone in an hour. She’ll be fine.
Baichiko: Fine? After you kissed her in the lips, how can she be fine?
Zai: If she was awake right now, she could have punched you.
Kaoru: Let me explain. You see I’m a Samurai Warrior. I have the skill to fight and heal others. My way of healing is by kissing them in the lips.
Baichiko: I see, so you healed my sister. Thanks again Kaoru.
Wami: I don’t get it. Why would we believe him? We don’t know him that much. Anyway, change of subject. Hey Warrior, what the heck is this place? I mean where are we? We just fell down that bridge and ended up here.
Kaoru: You are in the Kanazawa Empire.
Zai: Hey, why did Leiko say you were handsome before she fainted?
Kaoru: That’s because my lips has the power to heal and have people fall in love with me temporarily; but sometimes, it last forever.
Baichiko: forever? Are you serious about this?
Kaoru: Yes but don’t worry, I have kissed a lot of people to heal them… but their love for me is just temporary.
Wami: If that’s the case, can you heal my little sis? You see her body is weak, and she has a leg injury. Can you? Please!
Kaoru: Okay
Zai: No way I’m ever going to kiss that guy. Ew! I don’t even love him, and besides he’s not my type of guy.
Baichiko: Zai, behave and listen to your sissy.
Zai: Fine, fine. Do it, quickly okay?
(Kaoru kisses Zai in the lips)
Zai: You’re so cool.
Kaoru: (smiles)
Zai: Thank you Kaoru, my body feels great now and my leg, I can move faster now. It doesn’t hurt anymore. Don’t worry; your charisma didn’t work on me. I’m tough, unlike Leiko back there hehe…
Wami: Really, thank you Kaoru. We appreciate your great help.
Baichiko: Thank You Very Much!
Credits to Hainexazien for beta-reading
No comments:
Post a Comment