Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Crush On You Chapter 22:Xiu's feelings



"Come in then."I said.Xiu came in.We sat on the sofa."I didn't know that you two came to Philippines.Well I really wanted to cry but I can't.My sister would wonder why was I crying.I didn't want to show her that I'm sad.I hope one day she will understand why are parents divorced."Xiu said as he started to cry."It's okay.Just let your feelings out.It's okay to cry sometimes because it will make you feel better."I said as I smiled."There are times in life were you feel miserable and down but it's the best to let go of that feeling because a bright light awaits you.It will always wait for you.That light in the darkness of your emotions will bring you into a whole new world filled with joy and happiness."I said."Really?Why'd you say so?"Xiu asked."Because I was in pain too.Since our family moved here,I never liked it here.I can't adapt to the culture and everything but I must.I have these people waiting for my success.The people I loved the most like my grandmother.She means a lot to me.I want to make her proud no matter what.That's why I chose to not be in the darkness anymore.I chose to bury all the pain I've been carrying.I have lost friends.I thought they were true friends but they weren't.I cried that time.One day,I wake up and I suddenly realized that I must not cry anymore.I'm just wasting my tears for them.Why would I cry for them?I'm sure there are lots of people that I would meet someday who are much more deserving to give important to.It's their loss.They just lost a good friend who truly cares about them.In life,sometimes we have to understand the decisions that our loved ones made.We have to respect theirs as the way they respect us.They are all grown up.They know what they're doing.Just have faith and don't loose hope,Xiu.God is listening.Don't lock yourself in the darkness anymore because it won't do you any good."I said."Thanks Cyndi!I really appreciate your advice.Thank you for being a shoulder to cry on."Xiu replied."It was nothing besides your sister,Melissa,she's still there.She is looking forward to seeing a great big brother in the near future.She wants to be proud of her brother.Although your parents aren't seeing you guys lately,you still have your little sister.She is waiting.Be a role model for her.Never give up Xiu."I said.After awhile,Xiu suddenly stopped crying."My sister!My little sister!I still have her.You're right Cyndi!I shouldn't let her down.Thanks for saying that.I suddenly had confidence in myself.I won't be in this darkness anymore.From now on,I"ll be in the light like you said.I'll try to forget the bad things that have happened.I'll be like you.From now on,can I be your best friend?"Xiu said."Sure!I don't mind."I replied.I can see Xiu's determination in his eyes as he exit our apartment.I'm glad that I could help these two.My crush,one of my crush has become my best friend.I'm glad."Cyndi,I have to go to the Nursing Home.I'll just bring some joy to the old ones.They were lonely this Christmas."Jiro said."All right.Can I come?"I said."Nah!This time,I want to do it by myself."Jiro replied."Okay."I said.After Jiro left,my cousin,Christ and his girlfriend suddenly came."Cyndi,come on we'll treat you to lunch."he said."But I--"I said but I was interrupted."Come on!Don't be shy!"Xue said.They grabbed me and I couldn't do anything but accept their offer.I forgot to left a note to Jiro that I'm going somewhere.We went to McDonald's nearby the mall next to our school."Each as much as you want Cyndi!"Chris said."Okay."I said shyly."Aww Chris,your cousin is shy isn't she?"Xue said."Well she is a quiet one."Chris replied.My cousin ordered  4 hamburgers,2 large fries,10 nuggets and  4  large soft drinks."I couldn't eat all of this."I said."It's okay.You can take it home if you like.We'll leaving the day after tomorrow anyway."he said."The day after tomorrow?"I said surprisingly."Yeah!Well I heard that you and Jiro went to Philippines.Why didn't you tell me?I could have accompanied you there."Chris said."Yeah!"Xue added."Because his dad had this urgent matter and I had to train him on how to be a proper you know kind of person.I'm glad the he learned how to value money.I'll go with you to the airport."I said."No need Cyndi."Xue said."Why not?"I asked."It's really all right besides you still have science test right?"Chris said."Hey,how did you know about that?"I asked."Your mom told me."Chris replied."My mom did?How did she know?I never told anyone."I said."Ohh she said she found it on your blog.The story Crush On You you have been writing about."he replied."Wha--??"I was shocked.How did my mom find out about that blog?She doesn't like going online that much.So that whole time she's been reading my story.I mean this story is like my top secret from my family.I'm exposed.What if Mr.Wang read this?This would be embarrassing to reveal that his son was my crush.Ugh.I went quiet afterwards.I was shy while I was eating.I kept staring at my cousin and his girlfriend.Their so sweet to each other.I wonder how it feels like to be loved by someone you loved too.I never had a boyfriend since birth so I don't know yet how it feels.Only I know the feeling of how to be in love and how to feel heartbroken.Well when I was in sixth grade,I had a crush on this guy because he was my childhood best friend although he doesn't feel the same way towards me and I'm kind of disappointed but anyway past is past so let's just forget about it.We were at the restaurant for three hours.Meanwhile at our apartment,Jiro arrived."Cyndi?Where are you?"Jiro said."Gosh!No note of leaving.Cyndi!Cyndi is kidnapped!"Jiro shouted.Jiro quickly went to Xiu's."Cyndi is kidnapped!"Jiro said."What?!?Let's go find her."Xiu said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TY 4 READING! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment