In the end,we're both the same.Doing anything for money...I
and Ken went to the study room in our new mansion.Ken was
teaching me on how to be a proper lady."If you want a
beautiful roach,where would you buy one?"Ken asked.I stayed
quiet while listening to him because I don't have a single
clue about what he's saying.Ken carried on his
sayings."Would you ask your dear husband to buy one for you
on a trip to Europe as a souvenir?But then,that would make
him an extremely kind husband,would it not?"Ken asked."So
that was a model of how a nobleman's celebrity's wife would
speak."Ken said.All I could do was clap."I didn't understand
a thing.But it was very interesting."I said."We shall begin
from reading and writing then."Ken said as he went to the
bookshelves to choose some books."This house has ton of
books,huh?"I said as I checked the books too.I saw a book
that has the same design of the handkerchief that the young
man gave me."That's!!"I said.It's the same kind of design as
what was embroidered on the towel."Ken!Ken!This!"I called
while holding the book with the same design."It's an English
book.We won't be using those yet so...."Ken replied."No!I
mean this."I said as I pulled the towel out of my pocket
with the same design on it."What kind of characters are
these?"I asked."They're initials."Ken replied."Ini--??"I
said confused."It's the initials of your family name and
given name."Ken replied."So for Lady GuiGui,it would be the
G from GuiGui and W for Wu.First comes your given name and
then your family name."Ken said as he write down my name on
a piece of paper."So this is a piece of that man's name."I
thought happily."How did you get that handkerchief?"Ken
asked."Eh?From no one in particular..."I replied
shyly.Suddenly,Aaron entered the door."Young Master,welcome
home."Ken said."Tonight we have guests coming.Mr.Liu wants
to come and congratulate us on moving."Aaron replied."What
did you say?"Ken said surprisingly."It's from Mr.Liu?Then
we need it to be French.I must prepare a favorable wine."Ken
said."He's French?"I asked."Yeah,he is half-Taiwanese but
don't worry he understands English."Ken replied."Oh."I
said."Everyone!We must hurry and make preparations."Ken
shouted."I wonder if there's anything I can do to lend a
hand."I said."There is."Aaron said as he grabbed my left
arm.We went into another room and he closed the
door."What..."I asked.He suddenly kissed me."Stop!"I said as
I pushed him."Get used to it.If you keep acting afraid of
me,then we won't look like a married couple.The French man
coming here is going to measure the depth of our love.You
have to behave so that we look like a loving married
couple."Aaron replied.He continued kissing me.And yet you
said I have to give up love.To act as if I love you is
something so difficult.I can't express it in words.He still
continued to kiss me.During the wedding ceremony,the kiss
was just like we bumped into each other or something but
this kiss,it's too long.After a few seconds,I pushed him
away."GuiGui!I beg of you"Aaron said.His eyes looks pitiful
as if his eyes was about to cry.You always just call me
"You"but when you say my name,it makes me feel kind of
ticklish.I was quiet for a moment.Then I replied,"All
right."After awhile,Mr.Liu came."Bonjour!"he said."A
foreigner?"I thought.I don't see foreigners that
much."Bonjour!"Aaron replied."Congratulations on your
wedding,Aaron."Mr.Liu said as he handed a gift to
Aaron."Thank you for coming all the way here today."Aaron
replied."He's talking with the foreigner?"I thought."This is
my wife,GuiGui."Aaron said as he grabbed me."Eh?"I said."How
do you do?My name is Niel."Mr.Liu said as he grabbed my
hands."Wah!"I was surprised.Then he suddenly kissed my
hand."Ugyaaaah!"I shouted.I was scared and surprised."I'm so
sorry my wife is inexperienced when it comes to Western
Styles."Aaron said."I thought he was gonna eat my hand."I
shouted."I'm so sorry."Mr.Liu replied."It's a western style
of greeting people.Dummy!"Aaron said."Why didn't you tell me
that in the first place?"I thought."Please come in."Aaron
told Mr.Liu.After a few seconds,someone door belled.Another
guest."Coming!"I said.I answered the door.As soon as I
opened it,I saw the young man from before.The one who gave
me the handkerchief."Good evening."Prince said.He was
wearing a formal clothing holding a bouquet of
flowers."You're Aaron's wife...right?"Prince asked.I
nodded."Congratulations on your marriage."Prince said as he
gave me the flowers."Ah...Ah..."I said.I was speechless and
didn't know what to say to him."Prince!"Aaron shouted.Prince
is his name then?"Aaron,I came here to congratulate
you."Prince said happily."They know each other?"I
thought.Aaron quickly grabbed me."Prince,this is my wife
GuiGui."Aaron said."How do you do?I'm Aaron's childhood
friend,Prince Wang."Prince said as he was about to shake my
hands."Eh?"I said."Shake hands with him."Aaron commanded.My
hand was kind of nervous as I was about to reach his hands.I
reached his hands."Nice to meet you."Prince said."Ahhh!He's
holding my hand."I thought happily.His hands suddenly slide
down.He bent down and kissed my right hand.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks everyone for reading!! ^___^ Please comment :D I will update it tomorrow~

No comments:
Post a Comment