
I woke up but my head hurts.It's probably because I slept late last night.I had to go to school because today's our presentation in english.I don't want to fail my team.So here I am at geography class.I went inside the classroom and Jiro was there.He didn't looked at me.There was this video again which is pretty boring.As I exit the class,I passed by Jiro and he looked at me but I didn't mind him.Why is he always looking but he never said anything to me?As I went to my science class,I felt sadness because we're having a science test after the break plus it's on the very first day when we come back.I think that sucks because I won't enjoy my holidays.Danson was sitting at the back again and so I couldn't see him now.I exit science class but I never met Jiro.I kept looking around to spot him but he wasn't there.My head feels heavy that time and it was too crowded in the hallway.I was carrying my red binder when I bumped into Xiu.I dropped my binder and the papers were all over the floor."I'm so sorry,Cyndi."he said.Thank goodness,he mentioned my name.He really knew me."It's all right."I said."No,let me help you carry that.He helped me picked up the papers and he arranged my binder.I was shocked and my heart keeps beating and beating as I was staring at him.He really is kind and helpful.He even apologized.I wanted to slap myself that time.I thought I was daydreaming again but I'm not. At last,he stared at my eyes as he passed me my binder and he accidentally held my hands.It felt like the time stopped.It was the best feeling ever."Here's your binder.Again, I apologize."he said.I just smiled and thanked him.Gosh!This is gonna be a great day.I went to my english class.We were asked to moved the chairs and the tables because the presentation will start soon.Jiro had to moved to another table.We were asked to join our group instantly.I went to my group and Tasha sat beside Jiro.They were talking about stuff about the project.To me,they looked like a couple.Their so sweet to each other.I admit I was kinda jealous and it hurts my heart.Other groups presented their ads and we were the last group to present.I was happy because I thought Jiro and Xiu would be beside me but Tasha stand beside Jiro.Xiu wanted to be beside me because I could see that through his actions but he changed his mind and decided to stand beside Jay.I was sad because I feel like both of them like Tasha than me.Well I admit that Tasha is much prettier and much smarter than me.She'd be a better choice than me.I just stand there for the whole presentation not saying anything because I feel that my heart is kinda down and I became absent minded that I couldn't say anything even though I know Danson was watching.After the presentation,Haley,our classmate asked who drew the cartoons.Jiro pinpoint me and said,"It's her."I was like who's her?Why not say it's Cyndi?Why not mention my name?Is my name that hard to pronounce or you just forgot my name?That's much better if my name was mentioned..I'm starting to feel down because of Jiro and then the whole class watched a movie with subs but I didn't really understand the movie while watching it because my mind is out of focus.My mind is most likely focused on Jiro and Xiu.I wonder if they have feelings for Tasha.I wonder how would I feel if I found out that they really do.I was thinking that I should prepare myself because there's a possibility that it would happen.Ms.Arbuckle dismissed me first among the class because I was too quiet and well behaved in class.I was glad that I was dismissed.I wear my coat and off I go to our apartment.As I was walking at the snow,my head feels really heavy and I was feeling all dizzy.Suddenly,everything went black and I fainted.After ten minutes,I became conscious again and someone was carrying me.We were still outside because I could feel the coldness.We were still walking.It was Danson.I was shocked.How did he found me?My heart is pounding and I'm kinda shy that he had to carry me."Are you alright?"he asked."My head hurts since this morning.Thanks for carrying me.You can put me down now.How did you found me?"I said."I was on my way home when I saw you lying on the snow."he said as he put me down."I see."I said."Your Cyndi,right?"he asked.I nodded."I'll accompany you home."he said."No need.I'll be fine.I just live over there."I pinpointed."Oh..But I insist since I live on the next building right beside your apartment."he said.He accompanied me and I was glad.That evening,my parents arrived."Dear,we'll not be here for a couple of months.We're not really sure."my mom said."Why?"I asked."Our boss told us that were going to a business meeting.He said that his son about your age will have to live here for now because nobody will take care of him."my mom said."Your allowing that?What about my allowance?You know I'm not that good in cooking and the chores in here."I said."Well dear,it's time for you to become independent and grow up.Our boss will provide the money and everything you need every week."my dad said."Yeah whatever.So when are you guys leaving?When is he coming?"I asked."Next week were leavin' and he's coming."my dad said."Alright."I said.Ugh.I'll be left here with a guy.That sucks.I don't even know how to approached a guy and I mean this is the time that my heart feels lonely and I'll be like the babysitter of their boss's son.Gosh!I'm not a maid.Am I?He better be good or else I'd throw him out.I was so angry that time I mean why does he have to live here?Their rich aren't they?They have lots of money.I mean c'mon they own a company and everything so why they just don't hire a babysitter for him or something?"Cyndi,please understand.Don't give us with that face,okay?our boss trusts us so much and he even promoted both of us.We respect him very much so please,please treat his son nicely."my mom said."I'll try my best mom."I said.I wonder we only have one bedroom in here and so where is gonna sleep.I'll make him sleep on the sofa.This is my territory anyway.The next day,I went to the window to see the sunrise.I saw Danson and Jung holding hands.I was kinda down because that means that their a couple now.I wouldn't get to chase his back anymore because he's taken already.It really hurts when your crush is already taken and he doesn't even know that you have feelings for them.I felt like crying but still I have to think positive.Then,I noticed two trucks outside our apartment.It could be the boss's son or probably not because my parents said next week so that's not him.I opened our door because I'll be washing clothes and I saw that there are lots of things being moved to our neighbor's .I saw Xiu.He was carrying luggages."Cyndi?What are you doing here?""he asked."I lived here.I'll ask you the same question.What are you doing here?"I said."Our family is moving here just now."he said."Really?Ohh"I said.Whoa!Xiu is living next right to our apartment.Were neighbors!That confirms it!He's the boss's son.I'm glad he's not living in our room.I asked my parents if he's the boss's son but my parents said he isn't because the boss's son will be living right here in our room.I was like crap!I wish Xiu was the boss's son so then I'll get to know him more but isn't it better that were neighbors now?I could ask him help for homeworks or we can study together.Today's feel really great.I'll try to forget about Danson and his gorgeous back.I think I'm getting closer and closer to them.I'm so happy today because I can get to see Xiu everyday plus it's winter break now although there's still that science test I have to study for.Since Xiu is here and the boss's son is coming next week,I should practice how to be a lady.I should have appropriate manners of course.I was counting one to ten while walking with a book on my head.I kept reading and reading dictionaries so that my english would be deep and fluent.I also practiced on how to use knife and fork and how to socialize with known people in the society.Next week came and I had to say goodbye to my parents and a limo stopped by at our apartment.I really didn't care that time because I was busy looking at Jiro and Xiu's facebook accounts.I added them as a friend though they don't know that it was me because my name was under May Anime which is very far from Cyndi Wang.Someone door belled.I opened the door and a butler came in.His name was,Calvin.Then he introduced me to the their young master.Master Jiro.He stepped into our door and he was shocked to see me.It's Jiro.It's my crush and classmate at school.So their rich?I was shocked to see him.I never thought that Jiro was a rich guy.He never looked rich to me.I thought he was just an ordinary person with an average life.Not too rich or poor but I never expected that he came from a wealthy family.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading <3>
No comments:
Post a Comment