Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Crush On You Chapter 5:School

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Yesterday at science class,each of us was provided with laptops to search about genetics stuff.When the class was almost over,everyone stand up and waited for the bell to rang.Danson was near the door.I was behind him staring at his back again.The bell rang and then,I'm on my way to English class,I always met Jiro on the hallway everyday and that makes me happy but still he is pretty cold towards me.Danson was still ahead of him and although it's crowded,I tried to reach him just to look at his back.When I was dismissed at english class,I walked into the second hallway because my locker is located there plus Jiro and Xiu's locker were also located there at the end.I saw Xiu standing at a locker but it's not his locker though and I kept wondering why.So I went to my locker and put my binder there.Then,I saw Xiu going the other way but his locker is not in that way,it's in the other way.I followed him and again I was staring at his back.I guess I like staring at their backs because whenever I think of them,I can picture them by just their backs.I feel like I'm a stalker because I keep chasing after them even though they never notice because were at the same class.They just thought that I was following them because were going to the same class.They have never thought that I liked them very muhch.Earlier this morning,I just thought of this,the title of this story is "Crush On You" but because of my crazy thoughts,I just thought it would be better if I call this story,"I'm The Girl Who Chase Backs."I thought it's funny because I always chase Danson's back.I also suggest another title,it's called "My Daily Diary"because it's like this thing is my diary because I'm always sharing my thoughts but I find the first title,"I'm The Girl Who Chase Backs"better 'cause it's so funny.I just thought about this too,Our winter break starts at Monday so the last day of class would be this Friday and I just thought,I wouldn't see them for two weeks.What would I write then?Then another thought came up through my mind,Semester two is almost here.It starts on February 2010.It's a month away something and that means,I'll have a different subject.I wonder,will they be in my class?I would be really sad if their not in my class next semester.I wish this semester stays forever so that I could see them everyday.What will happen now if were not classmates anymore?I'd rarely see them .I'm thinking of composing a song for them sometime or maybe a poem.At night,I always listen to love songs that reminds me of them like the song "Crush" by David Archuleta.That song gave me the idea to write this story.Last night,I grabbed my iPhone and I checked my horoscope and I was glad to see this:
Good news! The person you admire doesn't hate you, but he or she still doesn't really know you. Don't tell but show them who you are. Remain dedicated to your goals while doing your best to make time for this person. You'll appear interested but not needy.
I was so happy reading this because at least I know that my crushes,they don't hate me but I still need to prove to them who I really am and that's what I'm doing.Today,I went to school.I arrived at Geography class at 8:55AM.Jiro wasn't there yet and after two minutes he arrived.I think his favorite color is white because he always wear his white hoody.It suits him really well.I hope one day when he see me he'll come and say,"Good Morning Cyndi! or Hi Cyndi!"If he'd say that I'll be so happy.The class was pretty boring.We just watched some videos about forestry and I don't have any interest on it.Before the end of the class,we were given homeworks and then Sarah,our classmate called Jiro."Jiro,when's your hockey game?"she asked."It's on Thursday."he said.Now I found out that he has a game tomorrow but where?If I only knew where he would play,I'd cheer for him.I wonder how Sarah approached Jiro.I don't know how to approach a guy at all.I don't even know how to say hi to him or to Xiu or Danson without getting nervous.So the class ended and I went to Science class.I went to my seat.I was shocked because Danson was pulling a chair.I thought he was gonna sit beside me but he didn't.He sat on the next table beside me.At least,were beside each other.I wish he would sit there everyday so I can stare at him always.We were given handouts by Mr.Golub.I was wishing that I hope it's a group assignment.I want to become partners with Danson again.We were given two sheets.A white sheet and a yellow sheet.The white sheet was an article about genetic screening while the yellow sheet are the questions to answer.Mr.Golub explained to us that we'll do the questions individually and I was kinda blah.Then he said at the back of the white handouts,we can work with a group or a partner and debate about the points and counterpoints.I was relieved.I hope Danson won't have a partner.I filled out the yellow sheets first and as soon as I was done,I submitted it to Mr.Golub.I passed by Danson's table and I saw that he is not yet done with the yellow sheet.I can see that he is having a hard time answering those english questions.I wanted to help him but Mr.Golub said to do it individually.The backside of the white paper was the one for a group.The class ended and I didn't have a chance to do the group thing since nobody offered to be my partner and Danson's not yet done.I was kinda sad but still today is much better than other days because he seats much close to me now.As we exit the class,I met Jiro again of course.His on his way to his locker.I went to find Danson but it was too crowded.I couldn't spot him.When I finally spotted him,he was far away from me.There were lots of people and I kept staring at him and I bumped into a guy because I wasn't looking where I was going anymore.Then I lost his sight.As I arrived at the English Class,I'm glad at least.English has always been my favorite subject because there's not much notes and we always have drawing projects and story projects and I love to do those plus all of my crushes are complete during English Class.The presentation was cancelled due to locker clean-up at noon.I was glad that it was cancelled because then I would have another day being beside Jiro and next to Xiu.That is awesome.We colored the poster which I drew yesterday.I brought some markers too.Jiro wasn't doing anything.He was just staring at my hand again while Xiu,Tasha,Jay and I are coloring the pictures.I was so nervous because my hands are getting all sweaty because he keeps staring at it while I'm tracing the drawing.As I colored it,he's still staring at my hand.I wonder why.Is there a dirt?When we finished coloring,I was asked by Tasha to write the slogan for the scented candles on the poster.I agreed.I used a black marker to wrote it down.While I was writing the Scented word,I can see that Jiro is still staring at my hand.What's with my hand?I was so nervous and then I was shocked that Xiu approached me again."Use this pencil first so we can erase it if there's some mistakes with the spelling."Xiu said as he lend me a pencil."Yeah.Okay."I said.I can't believe that for the second time,he approached me again.I wish this project was never over and I wish we could be groups for the whole semester.Even though I get nervous in doing the project because Xiu and Jiro are staring at me,I still enjoy it.I enjoy it a lot.It would have been better if Xiu mentioned my name but still he is so kind because he lended me a pencil.It's like the feeling of him lending his hand to me.It's like I tripped and then his hand was there willing to help me.I mean there were three guys including him and Jiro but he's the only one who lended me the pencil.I understand if Jiro didn't lend me one because I saw that he was holding a pen.A pen isn't erasable except if you have a white-out.I wonder why Jiro is not helping with the activity today.He's probably worried about his game tomorrow and so I wish him luck.I've been thinking what if I send them love letters.Would they find out it was me?I'll be named "Secret Admirer."I think I'm not gonna write them out since there's school cameras all over the place.I'll just admire them secretly.And so the class ended early at 12NN.Danson was at the door again.He stared at me for one second.I went to my locker to put my binder and someone tap me on the head.I wonder who it is.Why does everyone like tapping my head?Like that guy with the bat from before.I turned around and it was a girl.She apologized.She thought I was her friend like the guy with the bat three years ago.Am I their twin sister or what?Why do they say I look like their friend?I should change my face."I'm sorry I thought you were my friend."she said."It's okay."I said.Then she talked to the guy beside me and said."I thought she was someone else.They do look similar and I tapped her on the head."she said and the guy beside me was like "Ohh..."Because of this story,I sometimes giggled silently thinking about my thoughts and what might happened today.I'm glad I could control my laugh because if I can't,they'll think I'm crazy or something.Everything at school became more and more interesting and I loved the way it becomes interesting.As each day passes,I think that they seem to notice me more and more because the way Danson moved to the table beside my seat,the way Xiu lended me his pencil and the way Jiro stares at my hand.My hardwork is now finally paying off.It actually feels good when your achieving something that you have always wanted.I will show them myself.I will show them who I really am.Then one day,they'll say,I admire you.I want to show them that I'm the different one among all the girls.I'm strange and kind of mysterious because I don't talk much.I don't wear any fancy fashion or any style.I'm just a simple girl wearing ordinary clothes.I'm not that pretty but I have a good heart.I'm beginning to think that finally they begin to see me now than the last few months.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N:Gosh!I don't know what to say.Thanks for reading!Really appreciate it so much!Please comment.I'd like to know your thoughts!I'm so excited about the presentation tomorrow. XD


No comments:

Post a Comment