Sunday, December 27, 2009

Married @ 15 Chapter 1:The Beginning







GuiGui Wu as herself
Aaron Yan as himself
Wang Zi as Prince Wang


When I was little,I walked along to a garden and saw a bunch of pink roses.At that time,I didn't even know what the name of that flower was.I thought that I wanted to get close but that flower,I touched it and my fingers were hurt,it seemed like it didn't want me to get any closer.My middle finger started to bleed.


That happened years ago and now I'm fifteen.Elegant,with a scent even nicer that a flower's.I want warm and tender rice.Ooh..my lovely rice.I was thinking about it through my mind.Suddenly,my thoughts were gone and I was awaken by my siblings.Their not my real siblings,I and my brother just adopted them but I treat them like my real ones."GuiGui!I'm hungry."Alan cried.Alan is a little kid who treats me as his big sister.He doesn't have a family and so we adopted him."GuiGui!Yuri wet his diaper."Kaleb said.Kaleb is about the same age as Alan.They are about seven years old."Phew!"I said.This is my battlefield.We live in a small house along the bridge nearby the river.Well it's not really what I call my house because we only rent here.Lots of people lived there who are poor too."I'm hungry!I'm so hungry!"Alan cried again while pulling my brown hair.I was carrying Yuri that time who is crying for food too.Yuri is much younger than Alan and Kaleb."Don't pull my hair,Alan!Just go eat one of Nan's eggs."I shouted. Nan is a chicken."But Nan doesn't look like she's going to lay any today."Kaleb replied while carrying Nan."Don't carry Nan like that you might got hurt."I shouted.But Nan peck her beak on Kaleb's cheeks.Kaleb was hurt."That hurt!!!"he cried."All right!All right!It's early in the morning so keep the noise down."I said trying to comfort him.Suddenly,an old lady came into our house."You can't go around doing whatever the hell you want.I got complaints from neighbors."she said angrily."I'm sorry."I said."Also,you haven't paid your rent for about half of a year now.So I'm here to collect it!"she shouted."But as you can see,my brother,Reymart,hasn't returned here and--"but I was interrupted.A muscular guy that looks like a wrestler came into the door."Your brother hasn't been missing.Move it,ya hag!"he shouted at the old lady blocking his way."Eep!"the old lady was surprised and move aside."I'm here to collect your debt.Got it?"the big looking guy shouted.As he showed me a note saying:My sister,GuiGui is the one borrowed $1,000.She made the statement in this letter."So that's why people are always looking for me.They thought I'm the one who borrowed the money."I thought."This is not only about your stupid brother!"the big guy shouted."GuiGui!You should pay as well!Your name states in this note!"he shouted."Huh?But I don't know anything about it."I said."The two of you together equals $2,000.So pay it already!"he shouted angrily."Two thousand dollars is way too much for us"I said.He came close to me and held my chin."If you don't have any money,then you should pay with your body.Now that I get closer,you look like you've got the body of a woman."he said.Then suddenly,my little siblings jumped onto this big old guy and started to pinch him and bite him."That hurts!"the big old guy shouted."Don't you try to force GuiGui into doing weird things."Alan said."Dont' force her!"Kaleb cried."You guys!"I said as I stared at them.Those kids,their willing to defend me although I'm not their real sister."I'm sorry but we don't have it today!"I said."Geez!You have until tomorrow.I won't wait any longer than that."the big old guy said as he left."Phew!"I said."You there!Do you really have two thousand dollars?"the old lady asked.Then suddenly,my brother,Reymart arrived.He's tall and handsome with long hair."Well I'm sorry to say this.But I guess you have to move out from here on."the old lady said."Ona!"Reymart called the old lady in a sweet tone of voice.The old lady,Ona,was shocked and turned around to my brother."Reymart!"I shouted."If I'm saying that you look cute,be sure to deduct the rental fee into half."Reymart said to Ona."Using sweet talk huh?About the rent--"Ona said."As for the rent,please give us a bit more time,okay?"Reymart said.Ona was a bit dizzy when my brother spoke to her.I guess she was infatuated by my brother.Well who wouldn't?My brother looks gorgeous."Just for a little while longer."Ona replied as she walks away."I love you Ona!"Reymart shouted.Reymart turned around and spoked to me."GuiGui,what's up?"he said smiling."So you're using my name to borrow money?"I said."Eh?"he said confused."I can't believe your using my privacy for--"I said but I was interrupted."GuiGui,my only sister,and even those who has no blood relationship to us,I was hoping these children would bring you some happiness so you wouldn't be lonely all the time."he said as he held my hair.His voice sounded so sincere and serious.Then suddenly his mood changed and said,"And actually,I was thinking that I could get some money to get everyone something special."he said happily."Something special?"I said."But that dream passed through my mind momentarily."he said."Huh?"I said confused."It was entirely that bookmaker's fault,he must have been cheating!!And now it's all gone!!"he said."You!You stupid heinous brother!You know that you suck at gambling!"I shouted angrily."Calm down."he said.Now we don't have any money.He was holding a basket with a blue blanket covering it."Reymart!Don't tell me--"I said."Aha!I picked him up at a temple.It's a boy."he said.The baby boy was crying.He will be our new brother again."He's cute!Isn't he?"he said as he showed the baby around to the others."Why?You should have made some money instead of picking up babies."I said.The other kids looked so happy seeing their new sibling."Don't worry when I start my own business,they'll be the ones working for us.I'm excited.We'll call it the gold bearing tree."he said.He meant that in the future if we happen to have a business,those kids would manage it while the two of us relax like that could happen at our state now."I'm afraid that before that happens,we'll starve to death first."I said."You sure are the pessimist.No one would marry you in that kind of attitude."he replied."Well if I ever met some rich guy I'll just end up marrying into his rank.I'll leave you behind if that happens."I said."Cold-hearted woman."he said annoyingly."I'll be fine as long as I have Tom with me.It'll bring me happiness if you could marry into a higher rank."Tom is one of the little kids that we adopted as well.He is five years old.In total,we have about five kids that we adopted including the new one that Reymart brought.Tom was asleep.My brother touched his forehead."Tom has a really high fever!"he shouted."What?"I said."We should bring him to the hospital."Reymart said."But we don't have any money."I replied."If it's for money then I'll do anything.I'm going to that place to get some."he said as he put his tuxedo on."See ya!"Kaleb waved at Reymart."Have a safe trip!"Alan added.I carried Tom."Let's go to the hospital."I said."Okay."he replied."I'm coming too."Alan said."Me too!"Kaleb said.These children were brought by Reymart but we've become more and more like a family."I'm starving."Alan said.I can hear his stomach growling for food."Hang in there!"I said.We went out of the house and I saw Reymart,flirting with an old rich looking woman."Rey--"Alan said but I covered his mouth.He was about to call Reymart."Don't,our brother is working right now."I said.Reymart's job is to see rich older women.He always says that dating women you don't even love is a big problem but it always seems that he's not just playing around with them.What's more,he always throws all the money he earns by gambling.I just suddenly realized that Tom is having a hard time breathing."Sorry Tom!I'll bring you to the hospital right now."I said.I kept walking and walking in Taipei city.I went to Nazareth's Hospital."Unfortunately,the doctor isn't here yet.He's still out on a doctor's visit."the receptionist said.We waited and after awhile,the doctor arrived."You guys again?"the doctor said."You wouldn't be able to pay for the fee now,would you?You know we're not running a charity business in here?"the doctor said."But I will pay the fee eventually.Doctor please!"I said."Please bring him elsewhere to be examined."the doctor said.Please help tom!I'm begging you please!"I said."That boy isn't your real brother,is he?If one of them were gone,wouldn't your life be a lot easier to live?"the doctor said as he walked away."You!You quack!I don't need your kind of help."I said angrily."What--?"the doctor said as he turned around to look at us."That girl sounds very rude,isn't she?"one of the lady said."Yeah.She's living on the worn out row house."the other lady said.People began to stared at us and murmurs began."They say she owes a lot of money."one of the lady said."Yeah and I heard she is causing neighbor's trouble too."the lady beside her said."Are you saying that poor people should die?"I said while I began to cry."I'm not happy living this poorly,you know?"I said as I ran out of the hospital.I found Alan outside eating a food he picked-up from the garbage."Here's some grilled chicken."Alan said."I told you not to pick-up foods from garbage.You'll get a stomachache again."I shouted as I throw the dirty food away."Aaaah~I'm starving!"Alan started to cry."I see.I haven't eaten anything for three days either you know?"I said.I noticed Tom coughing."Tom?Tom?Hang in there.Someone please,please help Tom.Help us!I'll do anything!Just please,please give me money!"I shouted but nobody seem to care and they just continued minding their own business.I noticed that I was sitting in the middle of the crowd."GuiGui,why are you crying?"Alan asked."I'm not crying."I replied as I was pretending to put a fake smile on my face.I can't cry in front of the children.If I'm crying then they'll be sad.That's why I decided that there was no way I'd ever cry again.I began to hear footsteps."How sad."a voice of a young man came in.He has a short brown hair and about the same age as me.Although he looks rich with his tuxedo attire.He was giving out his hand and said,"Can you stand?"For a moment,I stopped crying and looked at him.He grabbed my arms and helped me stand up."I'm okay now."I said as I started to blush."Are you sure?"he replied.He grabbed my hand and handed me a handkerchief."Here."he said."You must not cry again."he said as he squeezed my hand with the handkerchief.I was surprised that I was speechless."Because a smile will always bring happiness to you,okay?"he said smiling at me.I just kept staring at him as he walks away."See you."he said."GuiGui,what'd you get?"Kaleb asked."It's a beautiful towel."I replied as I opened it,I saw money inside it."It's money."I said happily.I looked around to see if he's still there but I can't spot him anymore.There were too much people."Hey!Sorry to keep you waiting!"Prince,the guy who handed the handkerchief to GuiGui said."I'm surprised.I didn't know you like that kind of girl."Aaron said.Aaron appears to have dark brown eyes and light brown hair."No way.I was just trying to help her out because she seemed like she was in trouble."Prince replied.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N:How do you like the story so far?Please comment :) -mbwzy-

No comments:

Post a Comment