Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Married @ 15 Chapter 7:Party Next Month


"My!!Prince's lips..."I thought then I collapsed."GuiGui"Aaron shouted as he catch me."Are you all right?"Prince asked."Please excuse me"I replied."Is she all right?"Mr.Liu asked."There's no need to worry."Aaron replied."GuiGui,have we met somewhere in the past before?"Prince asked.He remembers me."About a week ago on the path the coaches travel."Prince said."Ye--"I said but Aaron covered my mouth.."There's no way!Before the wedding ceremony,GuiGui had been living in Sanchong City"Aaron interrupted."What does he mean Sanchong City?"I thought."I see.So that's how it is."Prince said."I want to thank him."I thought."GuiGui seems to be tired.She should rest for a bit."Aaron said still covering my mouth."Please take care of yourself."Prince said."It was thanks to him getting me money that Tom's life could be saved."I thought.Aaron brought me to our bedroom."Why wouldn't you let me give him my thanks?"I said."Because now,you're someone who was raised in Sanchong City."Aaron replied."Ehh?"I said."You're true history of being a poor girl living in a tenement shall be carried with us to our graves."he said as he threw me on the bed."You're reaction to Mr.Liu kissed you compared when Prince did were completely different."Aaron said."Eh?No they weren't."I said trying to deny it."Well whatever.Stay in here until the guests leave."Aaron said.He left the room and locked the door."Wah!You locked it?You're so mean!"I shouted."So easy to understand."he shouted."Sorry to keep you waiting."Aaron said as he entered the living room.Both of the guests were there."Aaron is GuiGui all right?"Prince asked."She should be fine after she rests for awhile."Aaron replied."You've been moving to one residence after another since the wedding ceremony,right?"Prince asked.Aaron nodded.I was trying to listen to their conversation through the door but I couldn't hear it clearly.I can't hear a thing.But...to think that I've met the guy who gave me the towel.I received lovely flowers such as these from him.And in addition,his lips touched my hand.And yet,I suddenly remembered when Aaron kissed me.Something like that happened too.I've sold my body.I've realized that now..."Pardon me for the intrusion."Prince said as he was about to leave."Thanks for the meal!"Mr.Liu added.I suddenly came out of the door."GuiGui!Did Ken let you out?"Aaron said surprisingly."Are you going home already?"I asked."Yes!"Prince replied."Huff!Huff!"I said as I knelt down."Prince!Thank you so much!"I said as I kept bowing my head while kneeling."She's prostrating herself."Mr.Liu said."Stop that!"Aaron shouted as he grabbed me."Lady GuiGui is referring to the flowers that you've given her."Ken said."It makes me delighted to know that you were happy to receive them.Oh next month please accompany Aaron to the party at my residence."Prince said as he smiled."Thank you.We are gladly to accept the invitation."Aaron replied."Feel free to come here whenever you wish as well,Prince.Of course I'll take you up on that offer.Especially that our neighborhoods are closer to one another."Aaron added."Good night."Prince said.We went into the mansion."Hey!Hey what's that paah-thing going on next month?"I asked curiously."Party.It's where people get together for food and chatting.If you eat as shamefully as you did this morning,then Prince will laugh at you."Aaron replied."The Wang household are very strict when it comes to proper etiquette."Ken said."Etiquette?"I said confused."Ken!please let's do that for the lady training.And also,reading and writing."Then from tomorrow on,no starting tomorrow,we don't have to waste time."I said."So simple."Aaron said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:Next Chapter:Training GuiGui Sorry for the late update.I'll be on hiatus until January 4.I'll write back on January 5 due to that I have a tonsil :( plus I have a test on science this Monday.Hope you guys understand!Anyways,if you celebrate new year,Happy New Year then!^___^ Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment