Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Rebirth+ Chapter 7:Enemies To Love


Suddenly,Dan's body divided into two.Vlad was awaken.Though in a different body,he looks exactly the same like Dan.Chelle became confused on which is who because they're so identical."Winnie,I mean Chelle,I'm back.Your hubby is back."Vlad said."Oh how,I missed you.So you were Dan all along.You were inside him and I didn't knew because I have forgotten that I was Winnie.The other Dan,you were Jiro all along."I said.Dan smiled,Winnie or Chelle or whatever your name is,I love you."Dan said."I'm getting confused but Jiro,I mean Dan,I'm sorry but I can't return your feelings,you see I have always loved Vlad.I hope that you understand my decision."I said."Why don't we compete then?I mean give both of us some time and then we'll give you enough time to choose which of us you liked the most.Please just give me this chance.Vlad,if your not a coward,you'd agree to this challenge."Dan said."Of course with my pleasure,I agree to your challenge.But what challenge is it?"Vlad asked."I'll decide.Take me to multiple dates,the both of you and then I'll choose who is the winner.I declare both of you as rivals.Dan,Chelle and Vlad went to dates together but still Chelle chose Vlad in the end."Well then,I shall continue with my life.Goodbye Vlad."Dan said as he kissed Chelle on the lips.Dan was sealed again but now,he was vanished forever.He would never return again in earth,not in another one hundred years."Why did you do that?"I said angrily.I was so mad at Dan because he did that because I didn't choose him.It's a game and both of them played fair and square.He should accept that fact that I didn't chose him and now Vlad is gone for real."Listen,Chelle,I did that because,because I loved you but you never seem to care about these feelings of mine.If Vlad was gone,then I can have you."Dan said.I slapped him as hard as I could."You may have me but you can't have my heart.Not in a million years.From now on,your my enemy."I said angrily.It took some time that I didn't see him.I think he was feeling guilty too because of what he did.I just realized Vlad.If he was here right now,he'd say,"Learn to forgive.I'll always be in your heart."I just remembered that and I felt crying.I remembered everything about him,he reminds me of Chucky.Chucky and Vlad are alike.They make my day complete but both of them are gone too.I only have Dan left.I thought maybe I should give him another chance.Maybe just maybe I can love him like the way I love Vlad.I'd like to remember him as Daniel and I as Rachelle.If Winnie and Vlad never existed then probably,were together happily now but things became different because of the locket and Yuuki and the reincarnation of life.It is so complicated."Ugh.That's it.I'm giving him a chance."I went to the police station to see him.His mates says he wasn't there.He's been absent since the last time we have met.I was like "Where is he?I asked his address and I went to his apartment because he moved out from his parents.I went upstairs and knocked at his apartment.It was locked.I opened the mailbox and I saw that he was lying on the ground.I quickly went downstairs and knocked at the caretaker to borrow a key.They gave me the key and I went in.I was so worried about him and then I smelled his breath.I found out he was drunk.I saw the bottle of liquors on his room.I carried him to his room and put him in bed.I changed his clothes and I went to get some hot water and I made some coffee to make him conscious.He started to became a bit conscious while I was putting a towel on his forehead.He suddenly grabbed me and hugged me.Then he kissed me and I was like shocked.He started to spoke,"Winnie,your my fan right?I thought fans loved their idols but how come you never loved me?I never felt that you loved me."Dan said and then he keeps murmuring things.I was so tired that day the I fell asleep while I was taking care of him.I fell asleep lying on his arms.The next day,I was awaken by the light of the sun.Dan was not on his bed.I was about to open the bedroom's door when I saw Dan with a tray that's filled with foods."It's for you.I made it just for you.Erm,about yesterday,I'm sorry.I never wanted to get drunk it's just that I was--"Dan said but I interrupted."No worries!Your words yesterday made me cried.I just realized that it's true I'm your fan and not just a fan,I'm your number one fan.Though I haven't realized that I really love you since your last life.I never thought of that.I just thought that my affection for you is just my admiration but it's more than that.You've just made me realized that.I guess we never really had much time in getting to know each other and this lifetime,I'm glad that we speak the same language now."I giggled."I love you Dan Waro,Daniel Waro,or Jiro Wang or whatever your name is."I said."I love you too,Winnie Gao,Winifred,Rachelle Yang,Chelle Huang or whatever your name is."Dan said as he hugged me tightly.After three years,the two of us settled and married each other."I couldn't ask for more.Though Vlad is gone.He's still in my heart."-Chelle Huang- ***THE END***

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes!Yes!Yes!A short story with a good ending.I know it made you kinda confusing but thanks for reading!:] signing off--mbwzy

No comments:

Post a Comment