That night,Xiu,Jiro and I went together to the mall because the theater was located inside the mall."Wai-Wait!"Xiu said."What?"Jiro said."We need Cyndi's cellphone number so next time we don't look like idiots!"Xiu said."Oh yeah,we've been friends but we never had your number Cyndi."Jiro said."All right guys!Here is my number.325-1833 that's my cellphone."I said."Here's mine.392-4839."Jiro said."Save mine too.384-3918"Xiu said."Oh my gosh!Having cellphone numbers of my crushes feels great.I could call them anytime or text them.They're like my protectors.No,superheroes.Haha!"I thought laughing crazily."Uh!Cyndi?"Xiu said."Cyndi!Why the heck are you laughing like that?That's just weird."Jiro shouted."Ohh.Don't mind it.I was just thinking of something."I said."Hey!Your not thinking of me,are you?"Jiro said."Of course not!I was thinking of--"I said but I paused."Of?See ya can't say anything?Admit it.It's me."Jiro said."Of my favorite korean band.Wonder Girls!"I said."Ohh really?"Jiro said."Yeah!Wait a sec!Why do you care about what I'm thinking?I have my own mind.Mind yours."I said."I was just curious.That's all and nothing else."Jiro said."Okay?Are you guys done talking?"Xiu asked."Yeah!C'mon!"I said."Wait Cyndi!"Xiu said."Yeah Xiu?"I asked."What movie are we going to watch?"Xiu asked."Avatar by James Cameron."I said."Cool!I heard it's really good."Xiu replied."Where'd ya heard it?"Jiro asked."The internet?"Xiu replied."Ohh let's go then."Jiro said.We went inside the theater.It was my first time seeing a movie in Canada.Well I used to watch movies but that's when I was in the Philippines.There were lots of people in line.We went into theater eight.We were given 3D glasses.It looks really cool.The last time I saw 3D movie was when I saw eight years old.Who would have thought that the first movie that I'm going to watch in Canada is going to be with my two crushes.It's really a great feeling.We went into the fifth row.I was in the middle.Xiu sat beside me on the left side while Jiro sat beside me too on the other side.At first,there were lots of commercials like trailers and such and advertisements like hockey.The first thirty minutes were commercials still which kinda bore us out.Then,the movie started.The lights in the theater became dimmer.We were instructed to put on our 3d glasses.We put on our 3d glasses."Cyndi!Cyndi!"Xiu whispered."What?"I said."The movie is making me dizzy."Xiu said."Really?How come?"I asked."I don't know.I'll just close my eyes."Xiu said."Okay."I replied.Meanwhile,I find the movie interesting.Jiro was watching and he's really into the movie.But suddenly in the middle of the movie,I heard someone snoring.The snore was really really loud.I went to find the snore and I was shocked that it was Jiro who was asleep.He was snoring really really loud that the others stared at us."Keep it down!We're tryin' to watch here!"someone shouted.I tapped Jiro's left arm."Hey!Wake up!Everyone is staring at us."I said.After awhile,I still hear someone snoring."Who the heck is snoring?"someone shouted.I looked to my right and it was Xiu who was snoring too.I tapped Xiu's right arm."Xiu!Xiu!Wake up!You're snoring!"I said."Oh!Didn't know.Hehe!"Xiu replied.The three of us continued to watch the movie until it was finished.It was finished at about 9PM."That was a really great movie."Jiro said."Really?Although you slept during the middle part."I laughed."Yeah!yeah!"Jiro said."Thanks for taking us to the movie,Cyndi."Xiu said."You're welcome Xiu and Jiro if he would just say the word--"I said murmuring."Oh right I forgot.Thanks Cyndi!"Jiro said."That's more like it."I said."By the way Cyndi,can you and Jiro come tomorrow?I want you to meet my Aunt Wen Qi."Xiu said."Sure I'll come after school.We have school again tomorrow.I don't know if Jiro would."I said."I'll come."Jiro said."Great then!"Xiu said."Guys,you know I have thought this.Who would have thought that just a few weeks ago,we were strangers to each other and now I mean we're close friends now,right?"I said."Yeah!It's like it was just yesterday."Xiu said."Yeah and I could tell myself that I have found----great friends."Jiro said.That line,it's like there's something to it.He paused for long before saying great friends.Still,he cares about me."See ya tomorrow at school then!"Xiu said.The next day,we went to school.I wonder where Danson and Jung is.They're not back yet.Danson,what if tomorrow he pops-out?What would I tell him?Danson,I,I like someone else already.Should I say it that way?That's too direct but I don't want to hurt his feelings just like that.How come it's a different feeling when it's Jiro and how come it's different when it's Xiu and Danson.Facing Xiu and Danson,my heartbeat is just stable but Jiro,my heartbeat is different.It gets really really fast.My whole body is getting tense and I don't know how to describe the feeling.It's hard to describe but when I'm with Jiro,I feel safe.Sometimes,I think we're husband and wife living in an apartment.A young married couple probably that is always having a cat and dog fights but then in the end,we understand each other.I wonder what if Jiro knew the way I feel for him?How would he react?The Jiro who always thinks of money and a cold-hearted one is a different Jiro now.The Jiro I know now is a kind-hearted one caring for others and not using money as power anymore.Xiu,I can see that he has become a different person.The Xiu who never shows his emotions is gone now.The Xiu I know now is a much courageous person who can smile at the world.He can express himself now unlike before.Knowing them makes me feel happy because I have realized that in this world,there are actually good friends who are there for you.After school,I and Jiro went to Xiu's apartment."Come in guys!Meet my Aunt Wen Qi."Xiu said.An old lady about fifty years in age came."Hello everyone!I'm Aunt Wen Qi."Wen Qi said.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N:Thanks for reading!What would be Aunt Wen Qi's role in here?Will she make things complicated or what?Find out on the next chapter.Please comment!!Really love your comments!!I appreciate your support :]

No comments:
Post a Comment