Tonight,I was invited to my beloved Prince's House for a home party."I've called my parents."Prince said."Do you want to rehearse your debut into high society?"Aaron asked."Yes!"I replied."Aaron,GuiGui,Congratulations on your wedding!"Mr.Wang said."Please come in."Mrs.Wang added.So these are Prince's parents.His mother is so young.We went into the dining room."Please have a sit wherever you like."Prince said.I looked around the dining room and saw a picture of a cute little boy."Is this picture of Prince?"I asked."Yes!"Prince said."So cute!"I thought."And in the photograph next to me is Aaron."Prince said."Heeeh so there was a time when you were this cute!"I said."What's that supposed to mean?"Aaron asked.His face on the picture looks really sad.Even though he doesn't know how it feels to live your life starving,why is he still making that kind of expression?I saw another picture.It was Prince with a baby girl."Who's the baby girl?"I asked."Ah!That girl is--"Prince said but he was interrupted."Well everyone!Please take your seats."Mrs.Wang said."Okay!"I replied.Is she a relative?She's so cute.Meanwhile at the row house,"When will you lay them,Nan?"Alan shouted while throwing things."Alan!Don't throw things."Tom shouted."Help me clean up."Kaleb said.Suddenly,Reymart arrived."I'm back!Were you all good children?"Reymart said."Reymart!"Alan shouted."Did you find GuiGui?"Kaleb asked."I still haven't yet."Reymart replied.The kids started to cry."Don't be like that.I brought someone nice in her place."Reymart said."Tadaah!From now on,Maddy is going to take care of you all!"Reymart said."Good afternoon!"Maddy said.She looks about the same age as Reymart."You guys better listen to her.Well I'm going to look for GuiGui,so I leave the rest to you."Reymart said as he kissed Maddy on the cheek."Will you be back tonight?"Maddy asked."Of course!I'm leaving."Reymart said as he exit the door."You,what are you to Reymart?"Alan asked."Shut up.You nasty kid."Maddy said."Eh?"Alan said."What a messy house!"Maddy shouted as she rustle the blankets."Hey!"Tom shouted."You!Go buy me some snack with this."Maddy said."Ah!"Kaleb said as he catch the money."I'm leaving!"Kaleb said."And don't let them cheat you for the change."Maddy shouted.Meanwhile,Reymart was looking for GuiGui."A woman with long braided hair?"a lady said."Yeah!"Reymart replied."You mean the girl who sold herself for $2,000?a lady said."That's my sister.So do you know who bought her?"Reymart asked."Who knows?He wasn't a man I've seen around here before."the lady said."He was rich and handsome but seemed unpleasant."the lady beside her said."Rich and handsome?"Reymart said surprisingly."That GuiGui!I bet she's in a super big rich house and eating lots of delicious food."Reymart shouted."But you're handsome too!"the ladies said."Come play with us."the lady added."Even if it's playing or being serious,when you mess with me,you get burned.Are you prepared for that?"Reymart said."Oh My!Can't resist that passion!"the other lady said."That's enough already.Let us play."the other lady said."I give up."Reymart said.Meanwhile at Prince's house,even if that's true,you've always been so level-headed,and ever since the wedding you've been increasingly gaining dignity."Mr.Wang said."You think so?"Aaron asked."Perhaps if Prince also had a wife he would be more level-headed."Mrs.Wang said."I'm still..."Prince said."Well wouldn't that be a good thing?"Mr.Wang said."Next year you would graduate from university,and then you shall take position of president of the Wang Bank,to taking a wife after that would be a good thing,don't you think?"Mr.Wang added."Prince,you'll be working at a bank?"I asked.Prince left the dining room without saying a word."Did I say something I shouldn't have?"I asked."Not at all.He is still a child."Mr.Wang said."If you're that worried then go to Prince."Aaron said smiling."It's all right?"I asked."Do as you will."Aaron said."Yes!"I replied."What a kind girl she is."Mr.Wang said.I went upstairs and found Prince at the terrace."Prince!"I said."GuiGui!"Prince said."Please forgive me."I said bowing my head."Eh?"Prince said."Why are you apologizing?"Prince asked."Because I may have said something to hurt you,Prince."I said."Please raise your head.You did not say anything wrong,GuiGui."Prince replied."Prince!No!Because you're such a nice person that you didn't get mad.I'm so sorry please forgive me."I said still bowing."Pfft.Ahahaha!Sorry but you're so strange GuiGui."Prince said."Strange?My face!Or do I smell?It really does smell bad after all."I cried."I said it's not your fault.Geez!"Prince said."Then what is it?"I asked.Prince paused for a moment and then,"It's so painful...having to live the life decided by my father.Living is...so painful..."Prince said."I'm relieved it's an insignificant worry such as that."I replied."Insignificant?"Prince said."You live in this huge house with your parents,is there anything more you could wish for?In this world even though there are people who have absolutely nothing,you should be very happy Prince."I said."I'm jealous of Aaron.If I could marry someone like you,GuiGui,then I could be happy."Prince replied."Huh?"I said."You!You shouldn't say something like that so happily."I said as I was walking backward the terrace."GuiGui!"Prince shouted."Ah!"I said as I was about to fall off."Watch out!"Prince shouted.He grabbed me and hugged me.I thought...My breathing could have stopped by now."I'm sorry!"Prince said."You smell of flowers."Prince said as his face was so close to mine."At this rate,I don't want to let you go."Prince said as he hugged me tightly.Meanwhile,Ken was spying on GuiGui and Prince hugging each other.He was at the corner hiding."What a blunder!"Mr.Wang said as he drink his coffee.Someone knocked at the door.It was Ken."Please excuse me!Young Master..."Ken said."Please pardon me."Aaron said.Ken whispered to Aaron."The fragrance of flowers puzzled my heart.I am perplexed."Aaron thought.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N:Thanks for reading and thank you for the wonderful comments!Keep it up! ^___^ -mbwzy-

No comments:
Post a Comment