Saturday, January 2, 2010
Married @ 15 Chapter 8:Training GuiGui
Weeks passed while I begin to be trained by Ken.I was standing carrying two books on my head.I need to balance it."One!Two!One!Two!Please hold your head up higher!Ken said.Then I tripped.For the next time I meet him,I must become an amazing lady.I want to become one."You have your back hunched over again.Here you go."Ken said as he put more books on my head.After that,he taught me how to write my name.I grabbed a pen and started to write with my right hand."Gui-Gui Wu."I said as I was writing it slowly."I wrote it!"I shouted happily."Congratulations!"Ken said.I can write it without having to copy now.Umm...Ken?"I said."Yes,what may I help you with?"Ken asked."The friends we met last month..."I said."You mean Mr.Liu?"Ken said."Not him."I replied."Are you referring to Young Master Prince?"Ken asked."That's right!Please teach me how write his name."I said."All right.Prince Wang."Ken said as he started to write his name on the paper."Thank you!I'll practice it."I replied."Lady GuiGui,you are infatuated with Young Master Prince I see."Ken said."Eh?"I said."Um..Well.."I said."It's all right.I shall keep it a secret from the Young Master.Because a woman becomes much more beautiful when she's in love."Ken said."Ken!"I said happily."Even if you are infatuated with Young Master Prince,please take the Young Master into consideration as well."Ken added.That night,"Welcome home Young Master!"Ken said.Aaron entered the door."Welcome come home Aaron!"I said.I was wearing a beautiful gown.I looked like a princess.I was standing at the stairs.Aaron stared at me."GuiGui,is that you?"he asked."How is she young master?Now after a few days,Lady GuiGui looks more like a lady now,doesn't she?Everyday and every night she has been studying."Ken said.I went down the stairs.But then I tripped."GuiGui!"Aaron shouted as he catch me with his back."Ugh."Aaron said.He suddenly saw the flowers that Prince gave me which is right next to him."This is garbage!"Aaron shouted as he threw the flowers at me.Then he stepped on them.It was shredded to pieces."The flowers that Prince gave me."I thought.Aaron walked away and went upstairs."Lady GuiGui,are you all right?"Ken asked.I picked up the flowers."They're not garbage."I said.Meanwhile at the row house,Ona,the old lady came in.Everything was messy."What the--It reeks in here.Why is everything such a mess?"she said."Ohh.If it isn't that landlady."Tom said."We lost our hiding spots."Alan said.They were hiding at the blankets."Reymart hasn't still come yet?"Ona asked."Reymart went out to look for her."Alan said."Reymart!"Kaleb cried under the blanket."You made Kaleb cried.It's because you mentioned Reymart."Alan said."So it's my fault?You kids reek.You could use our bath if you want."Ona suggested."And food?"Alan asked."You're a pretty shameless kid huh?"Ona replied."GuiGui!I wonder if she's alive?"Kaleb said sadly."Of course!She's just fine.Because we're under the same sky she is."Alan replied.Meanwhile at the mansion,"GuiGui,are the preparations finished yet?"Aaron asked.Ken was tying my hair because we're going to the party tonight at Prince house.I was wearing a western-styled clothing."Young master!All that's left is the ornament she'll wear on her hair."Ken said."It doesn't suit her."Aaron replied.Aaron came closer to me."Take her hair down."Aaron said.He took out a perfume and spread all over my hair."Use this perfume!"he added."Hey!"I shouted."It smells bad."I shouted."Smells bad?Just what kind of nose do you have?"Aaron said."It reeks!"I shouted."Lady GuiGui!A lady does not speak in that manner."Ken said."Do stop.My nose feels like about to fall off."I said in a different way."Don't change the way you talk.You're going to wear this."Aaron shouted.If I wear something this bad smelling then Prince won't like me.I hate this.We went into the carriage.I'm so nervous after all.I have to act properly in front of Prince."We've arrived."Aaron said."Eh?Already?But we just left."I replied.I'm still not mentally prepared.I saw another beautiful mansion.It's huge.So this is where Prince live."Welcome to my humble abode."Prince said as he welcomed us."Tha-Thank you for your invitation today."I said."Ah!"Prince said."What?Do I smell bad after all?"I thought."Today,you look quite lovely GuiGui.Like a French doll."Prince said."He complimented me."I thought happily."Don't praise her.She belongs to me after all."Aaron said.I forgot.I belong to Aaron already.I'm a wife of a disagreeable man."Of Course!Come in."Prince said happily.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N:Thanks for reading!Really appreciate it ^___^ Please do comment~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment