Mei Pays A Visit
A/N:Sorry for the so late update.Please do comment ;] Also,read my other fanfics as well.Crush On You: http://winglin.net/fanfic/cou [Jiro Wang,Cyndi Wang]
Ramia and Julius (A Romeo and Juliet Spoof):http://winglin.net/fanfic/RandJ [Jiro Wang,Cyndi Wang,Aaron Yan,GuiGui]
=========================================================================
Prince was in his bedroom when his wife,Mei,entered the room."Prince,you're still not going to bed?"Mei asked."You can go ahead before me."Prince replied."But--"Mei noticed the handkerchief by the table."Prince,I'll just go put this handkerchief in the laundry."Mei suggested.Prince glared at the handkerchief and grabbed it quickly."Don't touch that!"he shouted.Tears started to flow in his eyes."You okay?"Mei asked."Don't just touch other people's things..."he said."But we're married aren't we?Even though we haven't so much shared as a pillow...even before that,you've barely even touched me.I'm sad that we only seem to be married for the sake of being married."Mei cried."You mean to tell me,you thought you would find love in a marriage arranged by our parents?"Prince asked as he stands from where he was sitting.Meanwhile at Yan's residence,Aaron and I were playing checkers."Checkmate!"I shouted."Dammit!Let's go again!!"Aaron suggested."Aaron,I'm so tired already,can't we stop yet?"I asked."Not until I beat you!"he replied."Then,if you lose again,Aaron,how about we sleep in the same room again?"I asked."What?"Aaron surprisingly said.
Prince was in his bedroom when his wife,Mei,entered the room."Prince,you're still not going to bed?"Mei asked."You can go ahead before me."Prince replied."But--"Mei noticed the handkerchief by the table."Prince,I'll just go put this handkerchief in the laundry."Mei suggested.Prince glared at the handkerchief and grabbed it quickly."Don't touch that!"he shouted.Tears started to flow in his eyes."You okay?"Mei asked."Don't just touch other people's things..."he said."But we're married aren't we?Even though we haven't so much shared as a pillow...even before that,you've barely even touched me.I'm sad that we only seem to be married for the sake of being married."Mei cried."You mean to tell me,you thought you would find love in a marriage arranged by our parents?"Prince asked as he stands from where he was sitting.Meanwhile at Yan's residence,Aaron and I were playing checkers."Checkmate!"I shouted."Dammit!Let's go again!!"Aaron suggested."Aaron,I'm so tired already,can't we stop yet?"I asked."Not until I beat you!"he replied."Then,if you lose again,Aaron,how about we sleep in the same room again?"I asked."What?"Aaron surprisingly said.
"What the heck are you saying?Stupid Woman!Then it's a deal!I'll win for sure!"Aaron shouted with confidence.Meanwhile at the Wang's,Mei was asleep already.Prince wrapped her with a blanket."Forgive me...in my heart,there is no room for love."Prince said.The next day,I beat Aaron in checkers and so since he agreed with the deal,we sleep in the same room again.Aaron woke up beside me."Good morning Aaron!"I said.Aaron blushed as he glared at me."Shut up!"Aaron throws pillow on my face."Just because you're a little bit good at checkers,don't get complacent!!"Aaron shouted and left the room.I went to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast.Aaron was already to dress for work."Leaving already?I cooked some breakfast for you."I said."Don't need it!I've got meetings this morning."Aaron replied."Take care!"Ken said.*Somehow,Aaron seems kind of unsociable lately...*I thought.After awhile,Ken started to teach me again with things that deals with the upper class society.I was holding a book and glaring at a picture of a boy running because a wolf was chasing him."This boy was telling lies so nobody would save him although it'd be fine to save him.It's not like he was always telling lies!!"I answered."Is that so?"Ken replied.A maid knocked at the door and interrupted our lessons.
"Excuse me,Lady Mei is here to see you."the maid said."How do you do?"Mei entered the room carrying a gift."H-How do you do...ah...that's very kind of you..."I replied."I wasn't able to take the time to greet you properly at the wedding,I apologize for keeping you waiting."Mei said."How about you get to know each other over some tea?"Ken suggested."Eh..."I said."Thank you very much.I actually wanted to have the opportunity to speak with you properly GuiGui."Mei said.Ken brought over some tea."Please enjoy your leisure."Ken said."Thank you for the tea."Mei replied.*I guess she...doesn't know about what happened between Prince and I.*I thought."This is delicious!"Mei complimented."Thank you!This Assamu Tea was imported from India."Ken said."Well,it seems I like Assamu very much.GuiGui,what's your favorite type of tea?"Mei asked."Oh...umm...perhaps I enjoyed any types of teas."Hmmm?"Mei seems perplexed."Err,I'm not really into tea..would you like on of these?I cooked rice-balls for lunch."I said.
"Wow,you made these?"Mei asked."That's right!"I replied."Why?"Mei said."Pardon me,what do you mean?"I asked."Don't you have servants to do the cooking for you?"Mei asked."Eh??"I said."We do have cooks,but Lady GuiGui takes a lot of pride with her own cooking."Ken interrupted."Mei,don't you cook at all?"I asked."No,I don't.After all,cooking is what the cooks are paid to do."she answered."But I wonder if it would be good for me to be able to cook?GuiGui,next time,could you please teach me how to cook?"Mei added."Eh?Okay."I replied."I'm glad,maybe if I could cook,Prince might..."Mei said but I interrupted her."Mei are you--"I asked."Because I came from Tokyo to marry,at the moment,I still don't have any friends here.I hope we can be friends from today on.Sorry for intruding."Mei said as she left.*It seems she really doesn't know a thing about Prince and I.I wonder if it's okay for me to become friends with somebody from Prince's househould... *I thought.Meanwhile,Ken received a phone call."Of course.I'll be there as soon as I can."Ken said.
No comments:
Post a Comment