Prince Got Married
A/N:Sorry if I don't update this everyday.I have a blog to manage plus two other stories going on plus school and driving school.I still have a life outside so please do understand~Haha! :)For the sake of money,I decided to swear to a loveless marriage.That is the fate that I chose for myself.Even though it is a very thorny path to take...
At the church,8AM: "Do you swear to take your wife,love one another,support one another,in sickness and in health,till death do you part?"the priest asked."I do."Prince replied."Luo Mei,do you swear to take Prince Wang as your husband,and to love him till death do you part?"the priest asked.Prince decided to get married one month later after that fire."I do."Mei replied.I just want to forget about the events of that day completely.Flashback at the mansion,"I don't want to go.I told you,I never want to see Prince again."I shouted."You'll have to get used to it.As his close friend,it's only natural that I attend.And as my wife,it's expected that you attend too."Aaron replied."You may kiss the bride."the priest said.And they kissed.Other girls we're crying since Prince was married.Prince glared at me while kissing Mei.*Did he just looked at me?*I thought."I now pronounce you man and wife."the priest said."Congratulations!"the crowd shouted.
After the marriage,we went to Prince's house."Aaron,GuiGui,thank you for coming today."Mr.Wang said."I hope you won't stop relations with our family because of what happened..."Mrs.Wang said."Please don't worry."Ken said."What happened last month is like water under the bridge for GuiGui and I.I'm very happy to be able to congratulate my close friend on his wedding."Aaron replied."Aaron!"Mr.Wang cried."On behalf of the Wang's Bank,I would be honored to promise unlimited financial aid to the Yan's company."Mr.Wang added."Thank you very much!I'll look forward to working with you from here on."Aaron replied happily.*It's finally over*I thought as we left that Wang's residence."We finally did it!Acquisition of unlimited financial aid from the Wang's Bank."Ken said happily."Idiot,keep your voice down."Aaron said."Forgive me,I'm just so happy..."Ken said.Prince was staring through the window hearing their conversation.*Acquisition?*Prince thought."Let's celebrate with some champagne tonight!"Ken said."Sure!"Aaron replied."Prince,you're lucky to have such good friends."Mrs.Wang said."Yes,Aaron is my best friend."Prince replied.
At the mansion,"Welcome home!"Ken said."GuiGui,what's with that gloomy face of yours?It's so depressing."Aaron said."But..."*That day when I went with Prince...even now,I still feel guilty about it.*I thought."Aaron"I said."What?"he replied."I really want to sleep in the same bed as you after all..."I said."What?"Aaron said surprised."That room is far too big,I'm too scared to sleep on my own."I said."Get used to it."he said."I can't.Married couples are meant to sleep in the same bed but you're--"I said but Aaron interrupted."This marriage is only for the sake of appearance and money.When I come back to the house,I just want to be alone.Try and understand that,you stupid woman!"Aaron shouted.*A marriage we swore would be loveless.*Aaron thought blushing.The next day,"What?!?He left already?"I said."Yes Lady GuiGui!"Ken replied."But I wanted to give him this lunch I cooked today."I said."I've got an idea!"Ken said.Ken accompanied me to Aaron's workplace."Th-This is?I asked."The main office of the Yan's family.'Ken replied.*Wow!Aaron's company is huge...*I thought.We went inside and saw two men walking down the stairs.
The first man is much shorter the other one.He has a mustache and about in middle age while the man next to him is much taller and wears eyeglasses.He looks about in his twenties."You!This is no place for children!"the man shouted."I'm sorry."I replied."Ahem."Ken said."Oh Ken?"the man said."May I introduce Master Aaron's wife."Ken said."Wife?"the other man said."Aaaaaah!"the other man freaked out."Please forgive me,I'm the deputy manager..."the man said."I'm GuiGui,thank you for assisting my husband."I said."I am Nathan.I'm honored to finally meet Aaron's wife."the man with the glasses said."Thank you very much!"I replied happily.Nathan glared at us with a mysterious look.He seems to look suspicious.We went into Aaron's office,I and Ken."Aaron,I brought your lunchbox."I said."GuiGui?"Aaron freaked out with surprise.He was talking to an old man in his office."Could it be your wife?"the old man said."It's nice to meet you!I'm his wife,GuiGui."I said."We're in a meeting right now,you know?"Aaron said."Nice to meet you,I'm Harry Chang from the Chang company."Mr.Chang said."Mr.Chang,would you like to have lunch with us?"Ken suggested."I made lots of foods."I said."Ei!"Aaron was still freaking out.
"Ooh!Those looks good."Mr.Chang replied."By the way,I brought a new checker's board today,Aaron.How about we play while we eat?"he asked."If you win,I'll sell at your asking price."he said."Sounds good!"Aaron said."Ahh,it's so tasty!"Ken was singing."Isn't the fried bean curd exquisite?"Ken added."I know."I replied."Shut up you two!I'm trying to concentrate here."Aaron said angrily.Aaron and Mr.Chang were starting the match."There!Take your time thinking of your next move.Let me have some more food."Mr.Chang said whistling."This is delicious!These are good enough to sell."he added.Aaron was sweating while thinking of what the next move would be."I'm going to the restroom."Aaron said.Meanwhile,while Aaron was walking down the hallway,he met Nathan."Hey,I happened to meet your wife earlier."he said."Nathan?"Aaron said."For some reason,I didn't know...I suppose because I wasn't even invited to Aaron's wedding."Nathan said.
Aaron gave him a smile."What?"Nathan said."I guess it's because she's your mother...Aunt Nelly said the same thing."Aaron said.Flashback.*Because I wasn't invited to this wedding...*Aunt Nelly said."Is that so?However,I was very proud to be called Aaron's right hand man and would have liked to have been introduced to your wife at an earlier time."Nathan said."Is that what you would call your position?"Right hand man?"Aaron asked."Not at all."Nathan replied."Heh."Aaron said as he passed by.Nathan gave him a mysterious glare.Aaron went to the washroom and came back to his office."How's that?Checkmate!"I shouted."How did you?"Mr.Chang puzzled."GuiGui?"Aaron was shocked."I concede defeat."Mr.Chang said."Huh?"Aaron puzzled."Yay!"I said."What?"Aaron asked."I lost in checkers.Your wife is really good."Mr.Chang said."Lady GuiGui is a Checkers Goddess!"Ken said."GuiGui you-"Aaron said.
"Come eat more Aaron."I said."Then,I'll honor the promise.This time,I'll agree to the asking price your proposed."Mr.Chang said."Ah..."Aaron was speechless."Thank you very much!"Aaron finally said."We did it!"Ken said happily."It's been a long time since I've had such brilliant checkers match!Could we play each other again some time?"Mr.Chang said."I'd be honored."I replied."GuiGui is so great!"Ken said.Mr.Chang left after the deal has been set."So,how long have you been learning checkers?"Aaron asked."Since I was a child...I used to watch Reymart playing checkers for money.When Reymart lost a match,I began to understand the moves the winner used."I said.Flashback."Reymart,you're no good but you still play?"I said."Whenever we really suffering,I'd help to earn the money by playing checkers."I said.Ken and Aaron were listening to my story.Ken was almost crying and touched with my story."So checkers is like your hidden talent?"Ken asked."Learning to read and write is more important than playing checkers!"Aaron shouted.
"Yes..."I said."Even so...this time,it's due to your help that I was able to close the deal...th-thank you GuiGui!"Aaron said.I just smiled at him.Meanwhile,at Wang's residence,the Wang's are having their dinner."Father?"Prince said."What is it?"Mr.Wang asked."Considering my university studies are on a break,I was thinking that I'd like to help out at the bank."Prince said."Prince?"Mei said."I wouldn't mind at all."As you're going to be the Wang's president in the future,I'm sure it would be beneficial to get experience there early.Mr.Wang said happily."Thank you."Prince replied."Furthermore,now that you have a wife,we can rest easy."Mrs.Wang said."I'm very happy to have been able to marry Prince."Mei said."We feel the same!It's a great pleasure to have the family of an Earl to join us.Right Prince?"Mr.Wang said."You're too kind father..."Mei replied.
=========================================================================
A/N:Please comment :)
Other fanfics: Crush On You: http://winglin.net/fanfic/cou
Ramia & Julius (A Romeo and Juliet Spoof): http://winglin.net/fanfic/RandJ
=========================================================================
A/N:Please comment :)
Other fanfics: Crush On You: http://winglin.net/fanfic/cou
Ramia & Julius (A Romeo and Juliet Spoof): http://winglin.net/fanfic/RandJ
No comments:
Post a Comment