"Ken?What's the matter?"I asked.
"I've got to take some documents to the company."he replied.
"Hang on!"I said.
Meanwhile in the company,"What do you mean,just telling me the judgement is fine?!"Aaron shouted angrily.
"But young master,you were far too busy to go to the meeting personally...the manager is supposed to be in all the meetings himself!"the old man said.
"Nathan,you've got anything to say?"Aaron asked.
"No it's...if your emotions to explode so bluntly...the company will not function well."Nathan,his cousin said.
Aaron was speechless."Your assumption of office is only really superficial,anyway..."the old man butt in.
"Your complaints have not been noted!"Aaron said angrily.
I entered his office."GuiGui?Why are you---"Aaron said.
"I brought the thing you forgot."I said carrying an envelope.
"This isn't a place that you can come whenever you feel like it!"Aaron shouted.
"Now do me a favor and go home!"he seems to be angry."Yes!"I replied.
"Oh dear..."Nathan said.
*Was there some sort of dispute?*I thought to myself.
"Well,that's the kind of thing that can happen in a company..."Nathan added.
"Aaron is still young after all..."the old man said.
*These people...*I thought.
"These are snacks I have made,please eat them with everyone."I said handing in a lunchbox.
"Is that okay?"the old man asked.
I bowed my head and said,"This time,please treat Aaron kindly!"
Everyone stared at me.
On the hallway in Aaron's company,I and Ken were walking.
"Aaron took over the company from his father in its entirety.But right now,he's a Yan in name only."Ken said.
"Right..."I replied.*Aaron...from early in the morning to late at night...I know that he's always thinking about his job at the company.*I thought.
"Can I just go wash my hands?"I asked.
"Then I'll wait for you downstairs."Ken replied.
I went to the restroom and started to wash my hands.
*Even though I hope everybody understands...*I thought.Meanwhile in the hallway,the old man and Nathan were talking.
"Man.It's so troublesome that we have always be supervising such a green man."the old man said.
"You should take care not to say reckless things.You never know who might be listening."Nathan replied.
Nathan saw me and he jumped into surprise.I was cleaning the restroom just to help out."Sorry.I'll be done soon."I said.
"Why are you cleaning the toilets?"Nathan asked.
Aaron was walking in the hallway and noticed the commotion."GuiGui?"Aaron said surprisingly.
"Aaron,your wife was..."the old man said."
Doesn't it make you feel good when it's all pretty?"I said in a singing tone.
"That's what the cleaners are meant to do,do you know?"Aaron shouted.
"Come with me!"he said grabbing my arms.
"What an odd woman."the old man said.
"Indeed."Nathan replied.
Aaron took me to a room and scolded me.
"You can't behave that way in this sort of place!"he shouted.
"But I was doing it for you..."I replied.
"For me?!?Don't you even realize?!It's things like that which reveal your poor commoner upbringing!"he shouted.
"Forgive me..."I replied.
*Today's Aaron is just like how he was back then.*I thought.
Ken suddenly entered the room.
"What is it?"Aaron asked.
Meanwhile,Prince entered the company.
Everyone started to stared at him.
He was wearing a formal suit.
We were walking in the same hallway and saw him.
"Good afternoon!"Prince said.
"Prince?!?"Aaron was shocked.
"I have come from the Wang's bank to serve at the Yan's trading company from today."he said.
"Prince you..."Aaron said.
"Young Prince!"the old man said.
"Please don't use "Young" because from today on,I'm just another employee here..."Prince said.
*Why has this sort of thing...*I thought.
"I understand that you've come to the Wang's Bank alone,but...Prince don't tell me you..."Aaron said.
"Now that I've entered society by marrying,working simply makes sense."he replied.
"GuiGui..."Prince stared at me with a mysterious glare.
"It seemed that Mei paid you a visit earlier."he added.
"Yes..."I said.
"She told me that she really enjoyed herself."Prince said.
"Oh really?"I said.
"From today,I'll be working under Aaron.Please treat me kindly!"he said as he was about to shake hands with me.
*What should I do?What should I do with this hand?*I thought.
============================================================
Thanks 4 reading :) Please do comment! ^__^

No comments:
Post a Comment