Kidnapped?!
"I hate them! I really hate them! Arrgghhh!!!" Ramia pulled her hair in frustration. She was walking towards the library. She hated the idea of her parents and the old men letting her and that crybaby get married."That old hags! I'm going nuts!" Ramia continued and didn't notice that Russel was behind her, almost died of laughing.
"Aren't you already nuts? You're talking to yourself, sweetie," Russel said and pinched her cheeks.
"Russel!" Ramia was all flushed.
"still thinking about the marriage thingy?" he asked.
"Yeah," she answered shyly. They entered the library. Ramia kept quiet until they found a place to sit.
"Do you mind if I accompany you?" Russel asked.
"No, not at all." Ramia answered and started to make her homework.
Russel didn't do anything. He just kept staring at her, studying her features. Ramia felt awkward, knowing that he's looking at her.
"What?" Ramia asked, to covered her shyness.
Russel laughed. "Mei you. I just found you way too cute to be tough. I wonder why you're so shy in front of me while very strong in front of Julius. Tell me, do you have a crush on me?"
Ramia's eyes grew bigger and her jaw dropped. Russel started to laugh and the people around the library hushed on them. He covered his mouth to prevent from laughing hard.
"Stop it!" Ramia hissed.
"Sorry. I can't helped it. I really like that reaction on your face. Such a cutie!" Russel stood up and again pinched her cheeks. He left the library leaving Ramia speechless.
Meanwhile...
"I hate them! I really, really hate them! Arrgghhh!" Julius kicked the stone on his way. He was soo pissed knowing that his grandfather made that stupid promise. "And he made a promise with iron feet's grandpa! Unbelievable!"
"Who's unbelievable?" Paris said from behind.
"Grandpa, who else?" Julius answered and sat down by the bench. They are sitting right in front of the soccer field stadium where Julius got his first glimpse of Ramia.
"I found it, rare. You can't find a person like them who kept their promise towards the man who save their life. I admire them," Paris said, her eyes are roaming around the campus, looking for someone.
"Jeez! You don't know him well, Paris. Grandpa is crazy! Really crazy!" Julius said in frustration. They kept on talking and didn't realize there's two men in black suit coming from behind.
"Hey!" Russel yelled as he saw the two guys creeping from Julius and Paris.
They looked back and the two guys covered their faces and they both fainted. Russel ran towards them but he was captured by another two men in black suit too. He fainted quickly as they covered his face. The four men carried Russel, Paris and Julius into the car.
###########################################################
Ramia was done with her homework. She went out of the library and walked towards the gate. She passed by the soccer field, excitement filled her heart.
"Yipee! Practice tomorrow! I'm so excited on our first game! Can't wait to kick some ass!" Ramia clapped her hand.
Two guys in black suit approached her. "Miss Ramia, President Wang wanted to see you. Please come with us," the other guy said.
"President who?" Ramia asked and stepped backwards.
"President Wang, the owner of the school," he said.
"Oh, no! Not again! I'm not marrying his grandson, period!" Ramia was about to turn around when the guy held her hand.
As an instinct, Ramia twisted and gave the guy a flying kick. The poor man dropped down in pain. The other guy tried to catch her but Ramia aimed her fist on him. Unluckily, she didn't succeed this time. The guy caught her fist and twisted her in a not so painful way then covered her face until she fainted. They carried her to the car and the four of them went off to a very secluded place.
No comments:
Post a Comment