Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Ramia and Julius Chapter 9:The Plan

The Plan

"What the heck are you doing here?"Ramia shouted.
"Hey!I should be asking the same question."Julius replied.
"Silence you two!Please sit down."Yeye Fu Hao said."Now that all of you are here,I thank you for coming for this important announcement.Let me introduce to you,this is my former classmate,King Xiao Ling,the ruler of Brunei,Paris's grandfather."Yeye Fu Hao said.
"I would like to announce that each of our grandchildren will be paired to one another.Russel to Paris and Ramia to Julius."King Xiao Ling said.
Russel and Paris remained silent while Ramia and Julius acted childishly.
"There's no way I'd be engaged to this crybaby!No way!"Ramia shouted.
"Grandpa,you're saying that I should marry this girl?Look at me!See my face?It was like this since I met her.You'll send me to my grave at a young age."Julius said angrily.
"Ramia!Have some manners please."Mr.Wang shouted.
"But dad I--"Ramia said.
"Sit down please and listen."Mr.Wang ordered.
"Furthermore,I would like to tell your about this letter signed by your very own grandfather's including me."King Xiao Ling said and told the story behind this letter.
"Now that you knew about our promise,I want each of you to voice out your opinion calmly."Yeye Fu Hao said.
"Excuse me Mr.Fu Hao,I would like to speak first."Paris said with manners."I admire your friendship to each other and how heroic Ramia's grandfather was but in my opinion,I think it's too early for us to marry.We still want to explore life in our age,I hope you can give us some time to think this over before we agree into this matter."Paris said.
"Very well said my grandchild,how about you Mr.Russel?"King Xiao Ling asked.
"I couldn't say less but I agree on what Paris said."Russel replied.
"Well I think it's too unfair.Yes,it was an inspiring story of friendship but,we don't even like each other.You can't teach our hearts."Julius said.
"I agree to what Julius said and furthermore,we respect your friendship but we're not robots to just say a command and obey afterwards.We're humans and we also have emotions.I don't think I'm suitable for your grandson Mr.Fu Hao because our status is different besides I don't plan to marry at a young age.I still have many things to do in life plus we're not even done with school.You know what I'm saying here?"Ramia said.
"Russel,Paris,Ramia and Julius,please exit this room right away."Mrs.Wang said.
The elders had their conference and came up with a plan.
"I think what the kids says do make a point."King Xiao Ling said.
"Yes but our promise shall not be broken."Yeye Fu Hao said.
"I suggest to give them time for now,they will change their minds."Mrs.Wang said.
"Everyone,I just had an idea.Let's send those kids away!"Mr.Wang suggested.
"Away?What exactly do you mean?"King Xiao Ling asked.
"What I mean is to send them away,the four of them in one place where they could be close together."Mr.Wang replied.
"Great idea!So what's your plan?"Yeye Fu Hao asked.
The elders discussed their plan and settled it.

No comments:

Post a Comment